Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Child Subclass 101 Visa queries - Please help

Child Subclass 101 Visa queries - Please help

Old Apr 1st 2017, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

VinodTG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Child Subclass 101 Visa queries - Please help

I have some questions on Form 47CH and 40CH. It is a bit long. I know you all are very busy, but I would appreciate if you could answer my questions.

Summary: I got Australian PR for myself, wife and our oldest kid. We have already validated our Australian PR and would like to apply Australian PR for our youngest kid from outside Australia.

Form 40CH

Form 40CH, Question 6: Date of arrival in Australia, Attach proof of length of residence

- Not sure what should we be providing here? Would arrival stamp, ticket copy and hotel accoomodation be enough? We were in Australia for only 3 days for validation of Australian PR visa. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Part G - Question 18: Do you have the sole legal right to determine where the child shall live or to permanently remove the child from their home country?

- If there are two parents (father and mother), the answer should be 'No', can you confirm?
- Nature of the legal right? Should it be Parent? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Part H - Does the child have any members of the family unit who are included in this sponsorship?

- My child is an infant. So, the answer here is No, Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 36: Should I answer the checklist questions on crimes, if I am not an Eligible NZ citizen? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 48:
My partner is working.
So, should I answer 'Yes' to the question - 'If you are normally dependent on your partner’s income, give details of your partner’s employment history for the last 2 years.'
I am not dependent though. Will this give more strength to my application. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 50: Does your partner have any children or relatives (in and outside of Australia) who are dependent on them?

- We have two kids and I am applying PR for my 2nd kid. So my partner should put in details of our 2nd kid here. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 53: In which countries has your partner lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years?

- We should put in current date under 'To' date, can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 56: Total number of people living in the dwelling includes myself. So myself, partner, 2 kids = 4? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 60:
Will the child you are sponsoring be living with you in the same dwelling?

- Why are they asking this question? I am putting in my current address? I don't have Australian address. Is it OK, if I put in my current dwelling details and put in 'Yes' to the above question. Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH

Form 47CH, Question 20:
How well does the child communicate in English?

- Should it be 'Not at all' for an infant? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 23: If applying from outside Australia: What is the value of money, goods and assets which the child intends to bring to Australia?

- Since the kid is an infant, there is no money as such. Should I put in N/A? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 24: Does the child have any members of the family unit?

- Family unit means kids of the child? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 27: Give details of ALL the child’s other family members, not already listed in this form as members of the family unit at Part C

- Should I give details of all family members of the child, including myself? Can you please confirm?
- To the question, Migrating with you, should I put 'Yes'. We all have Australian PR and it has already been validated. This application is only for our child. But we will be moving together. Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 33: In which countries has the child lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years?

- Since the child is an infant, I need to put in only DOB and current date under 'To'? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 57: Australian values statement

- Should Parent (sponsor) sign here? It doesn't say '(A parent, relative or guardian may sign if applicant is under 16 years of age.)' Can you please confirm?

I also saw on British Expats, two questions:

1. Evidence of financial support between the applicant and the sponsor

2. Evidence of contact between the applicant and the sponsor

Could you please tell me what documents/evidence I should be providing?

Please help

Thanks and Regards
VinodTG
Old Apr 1st 2017, 1:34 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Child Subclass 101 Visa queries - Please help

I know I am getting old and my memory is going but I am sure we have already filled these forms in for you............

To be honest, if you are still having problems, pay an agent.
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 11:27 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Polly
Old Apr 2nd 2017, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

VinodTG is an unknown quantity at this point

Apologies and a big thank you for all the assistance till now
Old Apr 4th 2017, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Jenny Baker is an unknown quantity at this point

VinodTG, you most certainly do need professional assistance.

If you don't want to pay an Agent to complete the application for you, at least consider paying for some advice and a checking service.

Visa application fees are too expensive to risk getting a refusal.
Old Apr 4th 2017, 10:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenny Baker
VinodTG, you most certainly do need professional assistance.

If you don't want to pay an Agent to complete the application for you, at least consider paying for some advice and a checking service.

Visa application fees are too expensive to risk getting a refusal.
You seem to be a bit pyshy with the advice to pay an agent. What's your MARN?
Old Aug 15th 2017, 9:17 am
Just Joined

beroshan26 is an unknown quantity at this point

I too have the same questions, could someone clarify?
@Vinod were your able to process the visa for your youngest son?
Old Aug 15th 2017, 9:23 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beroshan26
Look at the previous posts by the OP -you will find most questions were answered in a previous thread.

And just like the advice given to the OP -if you are struggling that much maybe you should engage with a registered agent.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Thanks Pollyana,
The thread seemed somewhat confusing and was not able to see the replies for the questions. I managed to see them by filtering for all posts by VinodTG
Regarding agent I did speak to a couple of MARA agents and they are super highly expensive.
While i search for a reasonable agent, could anyone let me know what to answer for question 62 of 40 CH, what sort of accomodation do you propose for child you arr sponsoring? ( guess Rented?)
Old Aug 16th 2017, 11:45 am
Home and Happy

Thanks Pollyana,
The thread seemed somewhat confusing and was not able to see the replies for the questions. I managed to see them by filtering for all posts by VinodTG
Regarding agent I did speak to a couple of MARA agents and they are super highly expensive.
While i search for a reasonable agent, could anyone let me know what to answer for question 62 of 40 CH, what sort of accomodation do you propose for child you arr sponsoring? ( guess Rented?)
I would answer as to what sort of accommodation you are providing. Rented/owned, living with parents and siblings, living with wider family, living in a hotel etc
Old Aug 18th 2017, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I would answer as to what sort of accommodation you are providing. Rented/owned, living with parents and siblings, living with wider family, living in a hotel etc
Thanks again Pollyana,
I have one more clarification, the statutory declaration of no objection from parents is needed only if parents are separated and not migrating together? Is my understanding correct?
Old Dec 10th 2017, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

Thanks again Pollyana,
I have one more clarification, the statutory declaration of no objection from parents is needed only if parents are separated and not migrating together? Is my understanding correct?
Hi All,
Just to let you all know that I got the visa grant for my daughter and the process was quicker than i thought ( got it in less than 3 months) This blog had tonnes of informtaion and it helped me a lot. Thanks all for your timely assistance.
Old Dec 10th 2017, 11:40 pm
Home and Happy

Hi All,
Just to let you all know that I got the visa grant for my daughter and the process was quicker than i thought ( got it in less than 3 months) This blog had tonnes of informtaion and it helped me a lot. Thanks all for your timely assistance.
Congratulations!
And thanks for reporting back with the result
Old Apr 7th 2018, 9:40 am
Just Joined

NMExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by VinodTG
I have some questions on Form 47CH and 40CH. It is a bit long. I know you all are very busy, but I would appreciate if you could answer my questions.

Summary: I got Australian PR for myself, wife and our oldest kid. We have already validated our Australian PR and would like to apply Australian PR for our youngest kid from outside Australia.

Form 40CH

Form 40CH, Question 6: Date of arrival in Australia, Attach proof of length of residence

- Not sure what should we be providing here? Would arrival stamp, ticket copy and hotel accoomodation be enough? We were in Australia for only 3 days for validation of Australian PR visa. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Part G - Question 18: Do you have the sole legal right to determine where the child shall live or to permanently remove the child from their home country?

- If there are two parents (father and mother), the answer should be 'No', can you confirm?
- Nature of the legal right? Should it be Parent? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Part H - Does the child have any members of the family unit who are included in this sponsorship?

- My child is an infant. So, the answer here is No, Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 36: Should I answer the checklist questions on crimes, if I am not an Eligible NZ citizen? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 48:
My partner is working.
So, should I answer 'Yes' to the question - 'If you are normally dependent on your partner’s income, give details of your partner’s employment history for the last 2 years.'
I am not dependent though. Will this give more strength to my application. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 50: Does your partner have any children or relatives (in and outside of Australia) who are dependent on them?

- We have two kids and I am applying PR for my 2nd kid. So my partner should put in details of our 2nd kid here. Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 53: In which countries has your partner lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years?

- We should put in current date under 'To' date, can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 56: Total number of people living in the dwelling includes myself. So myself, partner, 2 kids = 4? Can you please confirm?

Form 40CH, Question 60:
Will the child you are sponsoring be living with you in the same dwelling?

- Why are they asking this question? I am putting in my current address? I don't have Australian address. Is it OK, if I put in my current dwelling details and put in 'Yes' to the above question. Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH

Form 47CH, Question 20:
How well does the child communicate in English?

- Should it be 'Not at all' for an infant? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 23: If applying from outside Australia: What is the value of money, goods and assets which the child intends to bring to Australia?

- Since the kid is an infant, there is no money as such. Should I put in N/A? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 24: Does the child have any members of the family unit?

- Family unit means kids of the child? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 27: Give details of ALL the child’s other family members, not already listed in this form as members of the family unit at Part C

- Should I give details of all family members of the child, including myself? Can you please confirm?
- To the question, Migrating with you, should I put 'Yes'. We all have Australian PR and it has already been validated. This application is only for our child. But we will be moving together. Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 33: In which countries has the child lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years?

- Since the child is an infant, I need to put in only DOB and current date under 'To'? Can you please confirm?

Form 47CH, Question 57: Australian values statement

- Should Parent (sponsor) sign here? It doesn't say '(A parent, relative or guardian may sign if applicant is under 16 years of age.)' Can you please confirm?

I also saw on British Expats, two questions:

1. Evidence of financial support between the applicant and the sponsor

2. Evidence of contact between the applicant and the sponsor

Could you please tell me what documents/evidence I should be providing?

Please help

Thanks and Regards
VinodTG
Vinod / Polly - Can you point me to the post where these questions have already been answered ?

Hi Beroshan,
Is there a post / thread where these questions are already answered ?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I know I am getting old and my memory is going but I am sure we have already filled these forms in for you............

To be honest, if you are still having problems, pay an agent.
Hi Polly,

Can you point me to the post where you would have explained all questions in 40CH and 47CH ?

Last edited by old.sparkles; Apr 7th 2018 at 10:01 am.
Old Apr 7th 2018, 10:01 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by NMExpat
Hi Polly,

Can you point me to the post where you would have explained all questions in 40CH and 47CH ?
In his previous thread. No need to keep asking, I've answered as soon as I could )

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...ld-2-a-891917/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.