Chefs,chefs calling all chefs!!!

Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chefs,chefs calling all chefs!!!

hiya everybody just wondering can anybody tell me were us chefs stand in all of this i just received my wa ss on 14th july this year and i no were all waiting for Smp. Our agent says we should have a visa within a year which is good for saving more money but just reading some negative stuff because of my chosen profession of which i have given 15 hard years i dont expect someone to have a cyrstal ball just your thoughts and yes my wife is a hairdresser so i think you have probably read the same as me in regards to chefs and hairdressers no longer needed
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice
Default Re: Chefs,chefs calling all chefs!!!

Originally Posted by beans
hiya everybody just wondering can anybody tell me were us chefs stand in all of this i just received my wa ss on 14th july this year and i no were all waiting for Smp. Our agent says we should have a visa within a year which is good for saving more money but just reading some negative stuff because of my chosen profession of which i have given 15 hard years i dont expect someone to have a cyrstal ball just your thoughts and yes my wife is a hairdresser so i think you have probably read the same as me in regards to chefs and hairdressers no longer needed
Basically, if you can get on SMP then you have nothing to worry about. If you can't you have everything to worry about. Simple state sponsorship wont get you there.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Chefs,chefs calling all chefs!!!

Originally Posted by beans
Chefs were on Top priority of skilled shortage list of WA published on their website in July and it is expected that the same will be on their SMP.

All the best