certified documents

Old Apr 6th 2017, 12:48 am
Just Joined

gfunk84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default certified documents

when uploading documents in pdf format onto your immiaccount; do they need to be certified copies?
Old Apr 6th 2017, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: certified documents

This can depend on the processing officer and reading other people's experiences it can be both. Some people have managed to upload colour originals of documents without certifying. The only document you don't certify is usually the police certificate as they ask for the original. When I did a RRV recently I was asked for certified passport and the instructions basically said all documents need to be certified unless told. There were a few emails I attached in regards to my application which I didn't and never had a problem.
Just go to solicitor and certify all that you need to just to be on the safe side. I managed to sweet talk mine and they only charged £5 for the biscuit barrel lol.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 9:23 am

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: certified documents

Depends on what type of visa you are applying for.

These day, most ask for scans of originals, but it depends on your visa type.

Regards,

Richard
MARA No: 9905168
<snip>

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 6th 2017 at 9:46 am. Reason: Removed link. Details are in your signature.