AIM skill assessment Help

Old Sep 17th 2017, 11:37 am
Just Joined

gaurav.rathod171 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AIM skill assessment Help

Hi All,

I am in process of preparing documentation for my skill assessment paperwork under 190 visa for occupation of ANZSCO 133611 - Supply and Distribution Manager through AIM.

One of the requirement for AIM assessment is that it is preferred that my current Job description , Organisation Charts , reference letter or current official company documents, MUST be verified by your immediate superior. A company seal by itself is not sufficient. Documents must be signed.
Please guide what is to be done If it is impossible to obtain your immediate supervisor’s signature ?? self declaration on notary if sufficient or not ? There’s no way my HR or my current manager will sing my documents as they are currently not aware about my plans. I shall declare them only once I get visa confirmation.

I will appreciate if you can share any related information about the same.
Thanks.

Gaurav
Old Sep 18th 2017, 12:34 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AIM skill assessment Help

Originally Posted by gaurav.rathod171
Hi All,

I am in process of preparing documentation for my skill assessment paperwork under 190 visa for occupation of ANZSCO 133611 - Supply and Distribution Manager through AIM.

One of the requirement for AIM assessment is that it is preferred that my current Job description , Organisation Charts , reference letter or current official company documents, MUST be verified by your immediate superior. A company seal by itself is not sufficient. Documents must be signed.
Please guide what is to be done If it is impossible to obtain your immediate supervisor’s signature ?? self declaration on notary if sufficient or not ? There’s no way my HR or my current manager will sing my documents as they are currently not aware about my plans. I shall declare them only once I get visa confirmation.

I will appreciate if you can share any related information about the same.
Thanks.

Gaurav
AIM assessments are notoriously difficult so it's unlikely that you can provide only stat decs.

From Aim website (https://managersandleaders.com.au/sk...nt-criteria/):

Senior Functional Manager – this category covers the following positions:
•Sales and Marketing Manager [131112]
•Advertising Manager [131113]
•Human Resource Manager [132311]
•Engineering Manager [133211]
•Supply and Distribution Manager [133611]

To be assessed as Senior Functional Manager for migration purposes, an applicant must:
•Have a proven record in a senior functional management position over a continuous period of at least three (3) years, requiring the delegation of authority directly to three or more subordinate managers each of whom hold positions requiring the delegation of work to three or more subordinates in managerial or supervisory positions;
•Hold the most senior management position within the applicant’s functional area of responsibility within the organisation;
•Report directly to the Owner of the business, Corporate General Manager, Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director; or report directly to the Department Head if the applicant works within the public sector: or provide consultancy advice as a Senior Management Consultant to client organisations at the level of Corporate General Manager or above;
•Have the decision making responsibility, through delegation to three or more subordinate managers, for a range of specific responsibilities in the applicant’s functional area;
•Be wholly responsible for achieving his/her functional responsibilities within the organisation;
•Have had a proven and successful experience in a broad range of managerial responsibilities prior to being appointed to the top functional position.
If you feel that you meet the criteria, then you could possibly ask AIM directly about proof; there is a contact link on their website.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 3:48 am
Just Joined

gaurav.rathod171 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Admin for quick direction. However I have done basic research for all . I am specifically looking for following solution.

One of the requirement for AIM assessment is that it is preferred that my current Job description , Organization Charts , reference letter or current official company documents, MUST be verified by your immediate superior. A company seal by itself is not sufficient. Documents must be signed.
Please guide what is to be done If it is impossible to obtain your immediate supervisor’s signature ?? self declaration on notary if sufficient or not ? There’s no way my HR or my current manager will sign my documents as they are currently not aware about my plans. I shall declare them only once I get visa confirmation.

will appreciate if anyone can help in this line who has gone through AIM skill assessment in past.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 11:58 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Admin for quick direction. However I have done basic research for all . I am specifically looking for following solution.

One of the requirement for AIM assessment is that it is preferred that my current Job description , Organization Charts , reference letter or current official company documents, MUST be verified by your immediate superior. A company seal by itself is not sufficient. Documents must be signed.
Please guide what is to be done If it is impossible to obtain your immediate supervisor’s signature ?? self declaration on notary if sufficient or not ? There’s no way my HR or my current manager will sign my documents as they are currently not aware about my plans. I shall declare them only once I get visa confirmation.

will appreciate if anyone can help in this line who has gone through AIM skill assessment in past.
As Old Sparkles has said, you'd get the most accurate answer to your question by contacting AIM.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 12:44 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Its too specific a question for a layperson's forum like this one. Plus AIM are not known for being lenient so you really need to speak to them directly to ensure you provide the correct information. Even if someone here has gone through AIM before there is no way of knowing whether what was acceptable in their case would also be acceptable in yours.
Old Sep 19th 2017, 4:02 pm

Richard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_Gregan has a reputation beyond repute

AIM is for *VERY* high level managers of large corporations only. You need to be realistic as to whether you are really operating at the appropriate level.

For instance, a common AIM requirement is that as a senior manager you report directly to the CEO and/or the board, and you have three subordinate managers who report directly to you, and each of those three subordinate managers each have three subordinates in a supervisory or technical role who report directly to them.

All these subordinates need to be able to verify their positions and their relation to you in writing on corporate letterhead.

All this needs to be verified via a detailed chart indicating the full corporate hierarchy and where you fit into it - all on company letterheaded paper naturally.
Regards,

Richard