Bricklayer Practical this Monday...Help!

Old Oct 22nd 2008, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice
Default Bricklayer Practical this Monday...Help!

My Oh has his practical for bricklaying on Monday. He is slightly nervous (maybe because i keep begging him NOT to fail!!!) I do have evry faith in him, but i cant help worry.
He thinks he will be fine with the practical but is worried about the interview, he has only ever had one interview and that was over 10 years ago.
What sorts of things do they ask???

P.S if anyone is in the same boat .....GOOD LUCK
Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:17 am
Just Joined

andreandaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bricklayer Practical this Monday...Help!

Hi,

My oh did the bricklaying practical in July, as far as I am aware his interview was very informal and they just asked questions about what sort of work he'd completed, and questions about different bonds etc.

Tell oh to try not to worry too much about it. Oh says the whole thing was fine and nothing to worry about. He said that if you can keep his nerves in check then he should be ok.

Andrea
Old Oct 26th 2008, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice

Thanks for the reply...il let him now.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Paula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nicePaula_lou is just really nice

Hiya sweets How far from Accrington are you??

We're here now...were staying in the travel lodge in Burnley, weve just took a drive to the college to see where we needed to be in the morning and the boody sat nav got us lost! when we found it was actually quite straight forward! lol

U still up for coffee tomorrow?? If ur this neck of the woods tonight we could maybe meet up tonight for a drinky (got the kids tho so cant go on a bender ) it might be nice for the hubbys to meet before their tests...might make it a bit easier for them tomorrow...whaddya think??

xxx