AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 19th 2007, 8:41 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
paul

you wrote the same as me but more straight to the point

love hitchcock
I suppose in a sece I did I normally can put things better than that. I'll blame it on all the practice I'm getting in for australia (travelling the country doing barbeques)
Old Aug 19th 2007, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks hitchcock,

well explained, I understand now, suppose I'm just a baby to it all at mo cos were just starting the tra process. Really good luck to all who are going on august list, I would be excited too if I was going on it.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with your application for trade rec.
when you finally come to put in your visa then you will truly understand why we have got excited by being on a months list

all the best

love
hitchcock
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:44 pm
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

just thought i'd bump this back to the top to keep it going
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Jox_co is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Just seen my details on the August spreadsheet, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

such a good feeling isn't it ...................
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Would have a beer to celebrate, but as I've started a new diet and exercise routine today (and I have been really good) I will go to bed early feeling very hungry. Hopeful I will have that longed for beach body by this time next year!!! At 34 it is highly unlikely, but I can wish!

Jayne
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

I have just come back from Fedex where our application has been sent - should be at ASPC by the end of the week (we are at the other end of the world - takes three working days).
So, we made it before the 1 Sep rule change !!!! I am so excited ! Now I qualify to be on the "spreadsheet!" !!!! LOL!
I will PM my details now.....

The waiting game begins....

Nix
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Good luck Nix and Mike !!!!!!!

Jayne x
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Am I thick or what but I can not get into the spreadsheet, can someone point me in the right direction. I am only getting the update form

Thanks
Sharon
Old Aug 20th 2007, 8:57 pm
Beach Bum

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/aug07.htm
try this link
Old Aug 21st 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by paul30
Thanks for that but still not opening.:curse:
I tried to fill in a new form but it tells me ' this used has used all subscription
Sharon
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:52 am
Beach Bum

Originally Posted by shabee
Thanks for that but still not opening.:curse:
I tried to fill in a new form but it tells me ' this used has used all subscription
Sharon
can't understand that it opens fine when I try it
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

same here when i tried it
Old Aug 21st 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
such a good feeling isn't it ...................
ohhh I see one of the aug 136 applicants has pre-ack already

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.