AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Hi All,

The August timeline spreadsheet is now up and running.

If you'd like to be added please Private Message or Email me with the following details (please don't leave details on this thread as I cannot guarantee to see them):

Username:
Headed for:
Type of Visa (added if SIR/MODL/STNI as appropriate):
Date application sent:
Did you use an agent:
Medicals - sent with application/booked:
Police Checks: Sent with application/Applied for:
Pre-Acknowledgement/acknowledgement date:

Good luck everyone

Love Karen xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Will Pm you this arvo when its gone. Cant wait to join the 'list'
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

i have pm you xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Will Pm you this arvo when its gone. Cant wait to join the 'list'
it so exciting to be finally added to a "list"
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

I THOUGHT I WOULD MOVE THIS UP AGAIN SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Have sent you PM with our details to add to the list, good luck everyone - its been a long road and hard work but its great to finally be on a list!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
I THOUGHT I WOULD MOVE THIS UP AGAIN SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT
woo woo I can join the list its gone!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

woo woo I can join the list its gone!
wooh hoo so glad for you are you excited then ?????
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
wooh hoo so glad for you are you excited then ?????
you think? I want to party (am away this weekend with the girls, going to london to see dirty dancing and drink copious amounts of alcohol to celebrate) kids think im nuts lol, just not sure what i fill my time with during the wait, hmmm selling house is next on list. im waffling arent I lol.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

PM sent
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

you think? I want to party (am away this weekend with the girls, going to london to see dirty dancing and drink copious amounts of alcohol to celebrate) kids think im nuts lol, just not sure what i fill my time with during the wait, hmmm selling house is next on list. im waffling arent I lol.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:35 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Have pm'd you with my details for the list
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

I've pm'd you with my details

Thanks, Lynn xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

good luck everyone!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry just bumping this so people can see it

when will my name get added to the list????? i have waited a very long time to be added to the list been a really good girl can you pleassssssssssse add me to the list

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.