Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

"Application being processed further" doesn't mean you have CO allocated

"Application being processed further" doesn't mean you have CO allocated

Old Jan 7th 2009, 4:57 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice
Unhappy "Application being processed further" doesn't mean you have CO allocated

Just wanted to advise everyone that on the eVisa application status page, it doesn't necessarily mean you have been allocated a CO when you see the additional line stating: "Application being processed further".

After repeated efforts we managed to get through on the phone to DIAC yesterday and the very nice woman confirmed three times that this was simply a way of letting the applicant know that their visa request was being handled and was "in line for a CO".

Timelines for waiting "in line for a CO" were not elaborated upon, so it seems it's a question of the efficiency of the person managing the "line". We've had this "processing further" element on our eVisa status page since October 22 2008 and the DIAC bird said we still hadn't been allocated a CO!!!

Hope this helps clarify the situation.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 11:17 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice
Default Re: "Application being processed further" doesn't mean you have CO allocated

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Just wanted to advise everyone that on the eVisa application status page, it doesn't necessarily mean you have been allocated a CO when you see the additional line stating: "Application being processed further".

After repeated efforts we managed to get through on the phone to DIAC yesterday and the very nice woman confirmed three times that this was simply a way of letting the applicant know that their visa request was being handled and was "in line for a CO".

Timelines for waiting "in line for a CO" were not elaborated upon, so it seems it's a question of the efficiency of the person managing the "line". We've had this "processing further" element on our eVisa status page since October 22 2008 and the DIAC bird said we still hadn't been allocated a CO!!!

2nd that.
i have the same line as

since 22nd August 2008. Applied GSM 175 MODL CSL on 2nd July 08 from Low Risk Country and yet to be assigned with a CO. now entering 7th month but i always looking at the bright side of light and belief that good things are for those who wait.. cheers mate..

Last edited by CHB; Jan 7th 2009 at 11:20 pm.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

gemsrare is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "Application being processed further" doesn't mean you have CO allocated

Originally Posted by stormywhether

You are right

Ours status changed to application being processed further in october nad medicals finalsied on November 12th 2008.
We logged online 175 MODL now in CSL on MAY 6th but still no clue of a case officer.

i tell to my self "PATIENCE PAYS" but getting nervous as we might run short of the validity period the more it is delayed.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:37 am
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

Originally Posted by gemsrare
i tell to my self "PATIENCE PAYS" but getting nervous as we might run short of the validity period the more it is delayed.
i think DIAC will still keep up their speed in order to meet the 12 months period for LRC isn't it? any one have heard about what will happen if they fall out of the period? or does it happened before?