Any September 2006 applicants

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Originally Posted by ws99
Maybe we could do something like this?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376514

Great idea, all the older monthly threads seem really friendly and give each other support at what is going to be several months now of waiting.............

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ozzie maz
To be honest I've no idea when to do ours, I think the police checks we'll do in a few months as they take 40 days min and the medicals not sure really I guess wait and see. Luckly my eldest is only in playschool and the youngest is only a baby so no worries about school and stuff.

maria

Maria, I have seen a website that gives you details of all places (by region) that do these medicals, I'll try and find it. I'm sure the link was on this forum somewhere, the 'search' tab is really good for finding stuff too.

We are Cambridgeshire and our closest was Nuffield Hospital in Cambridge or Norwich. One lady posted that Nottingham doesn't make you strip to underwear!!!

Wendy
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Originally Posted by marvinc
Maria, I have seen a website that gives you details of all places (by region) that do these medicals, I'll try and find it. I'm sure the link was on this forum somewhere, the 'search' tab is really good for finding stuff too.

We are Cambridgeshire and our closest was Nuffield Hospital in Cambridge or Norwich. One lady posted that Nottingham doesn't make you strip to underwear!!!

Wendy
Wendy, Maria,

on this DIMA site you will find all panel doctors listed by country

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/u.htm

I think both of you are living in the UK, right? so this should be the link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

By the way, I am not sure if I am able to wait until the meds are requested. I am thinking about booking the meds as soon as I receive a case number!

But how long will it take to get this file number?! Again there was no movement this week!!! They are still working on the 4th August applications!

Marion
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Marion_S
Wendy, Maria,

on this DIMA site you will find all panel doctors listed by country

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/u.htm

I think both of you are living in the UK, right? so this should be the link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

By the way, I am not sure if I am able to wait until the meds are requested. I am thinking about booking the meds as soon as I receive a case number!

But how long will it take to get this file number?! Again there was no movement this week!!! They are still working on the 4th August applications!

Marion

Thanks Marion, you sound totally organised so no doubt will call on you lots

Wendy
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

looks good to me!!!!

Originally Posted by ws99
Maybe we could do something like this?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=376514
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ozzie maz
looks good to me!!!!

Keep thinking about just not looking at any Oz websites/forums for a few months but then you look at some of the older monthly ones and everyone seems to have built up a relationship and be rooting for each other - it's got to help
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

chocolatedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Keep thinking about just not looking at any Oz websites/forums for a few months but then you look at some of the older monthly ones and everyone seems to have built up a relationship and be rooting for each other - it's got to help
Hello everyone,

I realise it is a little late in the day but, we would like to join this on-line waiting room aswell.

We are applying for a 136 skilled independant visa. Our agent in Austalia sent our visa off about the 8th of September.

Does anyone have any kind of idea what kind of date we should get an acknowledgement?

Does it come through the post like the TRA acknowlegment, i have seen that some people talk of e-mail?

Any-way I shall follow this thread with great interest, Good Luck everybody.

Sam and Lee
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Hello everyone,

I realise it is a little late in the day but, we would like to join this on-line waiting room aswell.

We are applying for a 136 skilled independant visa. Our agent in Austalia sent our visa off about the 8th of September.

Does anyone have any kind of idea what kind of date we should get an acknowledgement?

Does it come through the post like the TRA acknowlegment, i have seen that some people talk of e-mail?

Any-way I shall follow this thread with great interest, Good Luck everybody.

Sam and Lee

Hey, it's not too late - we're still in September! You are on a similar timeline to us, our Agent sent our 136 skilled independent visa on 6th Sept. What trade are you? Our Agent said 3-4 weeks for the acknowledgement and I'm assuming it is sent to them and they will let us know by email.

Karen & Steve
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:51 am
Dolphin

seaangel Wrote:
    > We are just waiting for one piece of paperwork and then get the
    > certified copies done. Hope to be sending application off this week.
    > We are going just north of Melbourne under a Labour Agreement. Good
    > luck to everyone!
    >
    > --

Hi, ours was submitted mid-Sept 2006 under 137 STNI WA.

--

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any September 2006 applicants

my agent sent my 136 (non Modl) on the 30th August so it will have arrived in the beginning of September, i've still had no acknowlegement letter and they hav'nt took the application payment from my Visa card.

Chris.
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Hi

Our last payment for agent sent two days ago which has now been acknowledged so they will now send the visa so we'll be September applicants - Anyone want to join us in our wait LOL

Wendy

Room for another family in here?

Come on budge up a bit, so we can squeeze in.

Sent my 136 (non MODL) off on the 20th Sept and its currently at Melbourne waiting to be delivered when they open after the weekend.

Seriously considering frontloading Meds & Police checks, is it still ok for these to be front loaded? and how long do they take from booking to being received in OZ, I would like to time it so our CO has them before he/she requests them but not to long before.

Thanks & good luck to all.

showdan
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Haktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant futureHaktahsin has a brilliant future

Hi

Our last payment for agent sent two days ago which has now been acknowledged so they will now send the visa so we'll be September applicants - Anyone want to join us in our wait LOL

Wendy
Hi Wendy,

The agent we are using sent our application yesterday also, there seems to be a few of us in the september list.

Welcome aboard the up and down train!!!!!
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Skittle
Hey, it's not too late - we're still in September! You are on a similar timeline to us, our Agent sent our 136 skilled independent visa on 6th Sept. What trade are you? Our Agent said 3-4 weeks for the acknowledgement and I'm assuming it is sent to them and they will let us know by email.

Karen & Steve
Hello again,

I am an Mechanical Engineer by trade. We are applying under General mechanical trades person visa that is non-MODL and therefore have to supply the government bond money in order to get the 5 bonus points.

Any-body else having to go down the same route in September, bond and everything?

oh yeah, sorry almost forgot, what trade are you in?

Sam
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Hello again,

I am an Mechanical Engineer by trade. We are applying under General mechanical trades person visa that is non-MODL and therefore have to supply the government bond money in order to get the 5 bonus points.

Any-body else having to go down the same route in September, bond and everything?

oh yeah, sorry almost forgot, what trade are you in?

Sam
My husband Steve is applying as a Motor Mechanic which is on the MODL list fortunately. So....................once we get the golden ticket(ie the VISA) we are free to go anywhere we like.

Karen
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Skittle
My husband Steve is applying as a Motor Mechanic which is on the MODL list fortunately. So....................once we get the golden ticket(ie the VISA) we are free to go anywhere we like.

Karen

Well done.

Good Luck with that, lets hope we get our acknowledgements soon.

Have you thought about Meds and police checks yet? front loading and stuff like that?

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.