Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old May 12th 2006, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Melty

Isn't it a great feeling to have the actual visa application flying off to Oz.... Really looking forward to all the acknowledgements coming through now, getting the police checks underway, booking the meds - lol

Lou
xx

*lol* yeah let's start first with the acknowledgement
Old May 12th 2006, 1:35 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by icequeen1
*lol* yeah let's start first with the acknowledgement

Trouble is Melty I just can't wait to be there... Luckily we are going for a recce trip for 3 weeks on 16th July - we won't want to come back I think!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trouble is Melty I just can't wait to be there... Luckily we are going for a recce trip for 3 weeks on 16th July - we won't want to come back I think!!!!!!!

Lou
xx
I wish I could go nooooooooooow! *lol* but on the other hand, we still have lots of things to do, to finish renovating the house, then selling it, arranging shipment (or maybe not?!) .....etc...etc.... it is a long way to go

Have a great time in July, remember us poor souls who cant go now *lol*
Old May 12th 2006, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi all!

Well the visa is sat there ready to go, all done and dusted, checked and rechecked and checked again!!!!!!!! Just waiting for hubby to go get money order from bank, so if i'm lucky we may make august applicants!!!!!!!!! Agent advised us not to pay by credit card and to use a money order.

Got plasterers and joiners and decorators all coming over next six weeks to complete house ready for going up for sale, which I hope will be by the end of June, fingers, toes and legs crossed.

Nicky x
Old May 12th 2006, 6:10 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leechy100
Hi all!

Well the visa is sat there ready to go, all done and dusted, checked and rechecked and checked again!!!!!!!! Just waiting for hubby to go get money order from bank, so if i'm lucky we may make august applicants!!!!!!!!! Agent advised us not to pay by credit card and to use a money order.

Got plasterers and joiners and decorators all coming over next six weeks to complete house ready for going up for sale, which I hope will be by the end of June, fingers, toes and legs crossed.

Nicky x
Hi Nicky

It all starts getting exciting now!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi Nicky

It all starts getting exciting now!!!!!

Lou
xx

It may do, after all the works been done, at the moment fed up of living in a building site and been the tea lady!!! Just give me a pinny and some rollers!!

Nicky x
Old May 12th 2006, 6:30 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by leechy100
It may do, after all the works been done, at the moment fed up of living in a building site and been the tea lady!!! Just give me a pinny and some rollers!!

Nicky x

Good point - been there when we renovated this house... not pleasant.

Lou
xx
Old May 13th 2006, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Was hoping to be a March applicant, then an April but still waiting for vetassess skills assessment so will (hopefully) be May now. Anyone care to join me?

Lou
xx
Hi
We were hoping to be March too, but forms took much longer than we expected, then we were waiting for our sponsors (my parents) to do their bit. Then just as we were about to send the form off, I found out they had changed the form. Never mind.

DHL picked up from us last Monday and it landed in Melbourne yesterday, hopefully it will be delivered to the Adelaide processing office this monday.

Best wishes everybody
Denise
x
Old May 13th 2006, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Willij
Hi,

We're the same as everyone else - trying to get visa app. off this weekend. I find it really hard fittting in form filling after a day's work and then looking after the children. (136 Skilled - Fitter)

I was wondering how many people are putting their house up for sale straight away ?

Also anyone know the latest timeline for MODL - I saw 6/7 months somewhere ?
Hi

We're being lazy re: the house, we're not putting it on the market until we are booked to go and the house is empty. Going to spend a couple of weeks visiting rellies before we disappear to oz and leave the solicitor with power of attourney to sell the house. We figure we have enough money to rent for 6 months without jobs, and have checked that we can get a 6 month payment break from the mortgage too. So hopefully it will all work out, but then you know what its like, it could all change next week!

Denise
x
Old May 13th 2006, 9:24 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by denise6372
Hi
We were hoping to be March too, but forms took much longer than we expected, then we were waiting for our sponsors (my parents) to do their bit. Then just as we were about to send the form off, I found out they had changed the form. Never mind.

DHL picked up from us last Monday and it landed in Melbourne yesterday, hopefully it will be delivered to the Adelaide processing office this monday.

Best wishes everybody
Denise
x
Hi Denise

Welcome aboard!!!! Looking forward to all the acknowledgements now. Where are you heading, we're Adelaide

Lou
xx
Old May 13th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Denise

Welcome aboard!!!! Looking forward to all the acknowledgements now. Where are you heading, we're Adelaide

Lou
xx
Hi Lou

Hoping to head for Perth area, but my parents live in North Queensland and are laying on pressure for us to go there. We will consider it if we get desperate, or if we get a job offer from there.

I just can't wait, I'm like a clockwork spring just waiting to go off. I have sent off for police clearance forms already, and wondered if we can go ahead and book meds? I don't know much about it really

Denise
x
Old May 13th 2006, 10:00 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by denise6372
Hi Lou

Hoping to head for Perth area, but my parents live in North Queensland and are laying on pressure for us to go there. We will consider it if we get desperate, or if we get a job offer from there.

I just can't wait, I'm like a clockwork spring just waiting to go off. I have sent off for police clearance forms already, and wondered if we can go ahead and book meds? I don't know much about it really

Denise
x

Hi Denise

You're brave regarding the house - are you not a bit worried that people may put in silly low offers if it's empty? Mind you we may consider it if house hasn't sold when we get the visa........

We're going to get the police checks on the way next week and book the meds as soon as we have acknowledgement - probably for late June. Know what you mean about feeling like a coiled spring - we want to be off as soon as we get those visas....

Lou
xx
Old May 13th 2006, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Lou

You had any acknowledgement yet?

Get increasingly frustrated now, just want it over and done with - whats that saying "good things come to those who wait" - how long does one have to wait!!!

I stupidly thought, that once the paperwork had gone to Adelaide, then we could breathe for a little while without living and breathing all thing Oz, but I think it's got worse.

We have a huge list of things that the kids have been asking for, and the poor little buggers keep getting the same reply - "when we go to Australia"

Well thats two weeks our papers have been in Adelaide now, how much longer??
Old May 13th 2006, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Denise

You're brave regarding the house - are you not a bit worried that people may put in silly low offers if it's empty? Mind you we may consider it if house hasn't sold when we get the visa........

We're going to get the police checks on the way next week and book the meds as soon as we have acknowledgement - probably for late June. Know what you mean about feeling like a coiled spring - we want to be off as soon as we get those visas....

Lou
xx
Me too

The only problem I have is that my inlaws are NOT happy about us going, and the later in the year the visa comes the more necessary it will be for us to stay for Christmas. Partly because of the song-and-dance they will make, and partly because I will feel eternally guilty. It is so hard.

As for the house, I agree they may do, but to be honest so long as we make some profit and I don't really mind. House prices in our area haven't gone up that much, so I won't take a loss. But you never know, it may work out that we will put it on the market sooner than that. I just can't bear showing people around my house, and getting the children tidy up is nigh on impossible!

Denise
x
Old May 13th 2006, 10:28 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Lou

You had any acknowledgement yet?

Get increasingly frustrated now, just want it over and done with - whats that saying "good things come to those who wait" - how long does one have to wait!!!

I stupidly thought, that once the paperwork had gone to Adelaide, then we could breathe for a little while without living and breathing all thing Oz, but I think it's got worse.

We have a huge list of things that the kids have been asking for, and the poor little buggers keep getting the same reply - "when we go to Australia"

Well thats two weeks our papers have been in Adelaide now, how much longer??

Not yet Lisa but Jackie (Mrs JFW) got hers yesterday and she DHL'd her app on the 25th April so we should both hear this week hopefully..... Know what you mean about living and breathing all things Oz but I find this quite exciting after the long dull wait for vetassess - at least there's bits happening along the way with the visa application.

Our kids also get the same reply from us when they ask for stuff.....

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.