Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Old May 11th 2006, 12:04 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by PJA
Not me - what IS Adbrits anyway?!!

Yes my hubby started this with his initials! I could think of a lot better names!

Jane

Sorry, I meant sa- redback.

Adbrits is the Adelaide Brits forum for those going to/living in Adelaide........

Lou
xx
Old May 11th 2006, 12:45 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Is it you that has just turned up on adbrits? - I'm Weasy on there - would be weasy on here but started posting on hubby's ID and never got round to starting my own......

Lou
xx
Hi Lou
Yes tis I
Old May 11th 2006, 12:50 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sa-redback
Hi Lou
Yes tis I

Cool

See you more over there - after all we'll hopefully be going around the same time....

Lou
xx
Old May 11th 2006, 12:55 pm
The Analog Kid

sa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond reputesa-redback has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any May 06 Visa applicants?

Cool

See you more over there - after all we'll hopefully be going around the same time....

Lou
xx
Hope we will just takes toooooooooooooooooooooooooo long
Old May 11th 2006, 3:19 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Thought I'd bump this thread up again as there must be more May applicants than this. Melty are you joining us? Hopefully Cheryl will be joining us. Must be more of us so we can support each other through the process.

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

We sent our Visa application off last week, so hopefully should receive acknowledgement shortly. Have you received your acknowledgement yet? Just wondered if you know how long the timeline is for 139 visas at the moment?

Ali X
Old May 11th 2006, 3:25 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by Mark & Ali
Hi Lou

We sent our Visa application off last week, so hopefully should receive acknowledgement shortly. Have you received your acknowledgement yet? Just wondered if you know how long the timeline is for 139 visas at the moment?

Ali X
Hi Ali

We're expecting the acknowledgement early next week looking at how long other recent applications have been taking. I believe 139s are taking about 6 months but apparantly they will be giving some dates for processing time with acknowledgement so as soon as we know I'll be posting them.

Lou
xx
Old May 11th 2006, 3:28 pm
We're here and it's fab

Mark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to allMark & Ali is a name known to all

Hi Ali

We're expecting the acknowledgement early next week looking at how long other recent applications have been taking. I believe 139s are taking about 6 months but apparantly they will be giving some dates for processing time with acknowledgement so as soon as we know I'll be posting them.

Lou
xx
Thanks Lou

Have been doing a few decorating jobs on the house this week, looking to put the house on the market next week with a bit of luck! If we are fortunate to sell the house quickly, will be looking to go into rented accommodation. Fingers crossed!!

ali X
Old May 11th 2006, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

mrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura about

Thought I'd bump this thread up again as there must be more May applicants than this. Melty are you joining us? Hopefully Cheryl will be joining us. Must be more of us so we can support each other through the process.

Lou
xx
Hi i can now join this may thread! Was hoping to be a march applicant but the ex decided to refuse permission for the kids to go to oz, having to go to court now. Anyway got our ack email today via agent so thats really cheered me up!!!! Now just got to keep fingers crossed for court order so can send it off asap.

mrs f.xxxxx
Old May 11th 2006, 7:42 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by mrs f
Hi i can now join this may thread! Was hoping to be a march applicant but the ex decided to refuse permission for the kids to go to oz, having to go to court now. Anyway got our ack email today via agent so thats really cheered me up!!!! Now just got to keep fingers crossed for court order so can send it off asap.

mrs f.xxxxx

Hi Mrs F

Welcome to the thread and fingers crossed for the court order. I see you got your acknowledgement - when did you send your spplication off?

Lou
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to alllisa and greg is a name known to all

Lou
xx

Hi Lou

Count me in. I suppose I fall under the May criteria now as it was 28th April 139 sent arrived at DIMA.
Old May 12th 2006, 6:07 am
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by lisa and greg
Hi Lou

Count me in. I suppose I fall under the May criteria now as it was 28th April 139 sent arrived at DIMA.

Hiya Lisa

Yes, I thought I was a bit optimistic counting myself as an April (mind you I'll be keeping a close eye on that thread too - lol). We should be getting our acknowledgements soon........

Lou
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 10:12 am
Just Joined

mrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura aboutmrs f has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mrs F

Welcome to the thread and fingers crossed for the court order. I see you got your acknowledgement - when did you send your spplication off?

Lou
xx
Hi Lou,agent sent our appli off on 22nd april to their oz office who then sent it to adelaide on the 28th april. Our ack letter was dated 1st may. Hope this helps!

mrs f.xx
Old May 12th 2006, 1:15 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by mrs f
Hi Lou,agent sent our appli off on 22nd april to their oz office who then sent it to adelaide on the 28th april. Our ack letter was dated 1st may. Hope this helps!

mrs f.xx
Wow, that was quick!!!!!!

Lou
xx
Old May 12th 2006, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lou
xx

Yep, Melty is definitely joining you!

Application sent yesterday, big relief after all! Now the waiting part

cheers
Marina - Melty-pooh *lol* (I'm in a mood today!)
Old May 12th 2006, 1:30 pm
Look at moi!!!

Originally Posted by icequeen1
Yep, Melty is definitely joining you!

Application sent yesterday, big relief after all! Now the waiting part

cheers
Marina - Melty-pooh *lol* (I'm in a mood today!)
Melty

Isn't it a great feeling to have the actual visa application flying off to Oz.... Really looking forward to all the acknowledgements coming through now, getting the police checks underway, booking the meds - lol

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.