Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by midgetjan
YIPEE - Acknowledgement received

DIMA received it on 4th August just as agent had said. Oops feel awful now for doubting him.

Jan
Great news Jan, you can relax a little now. ;-)
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

DIMA received it on 4th August just as agent had said. Oops feel awful now for doubting him.

Jan
Hi Jan,

Nice to hear your good news. At last one of us got ACK this week ^_^

Have very nice weekend to all

Take care everyone
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Jan

Great news Jan, you can relax a little now. ;-)

Relax "A LITTLE" ??? We have to wait couple of months...
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Thank you

Credit card debited yesterday too - same day as acknowledgement. DIMA received our application on 4th Aug. (Just some info to help you work out the timescale)

Getting excited now!!!

Jan
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:52 am
Just Joined

alimara is an unknown quantity at this point

great news jan..
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Thank you

Credit card debited yesterday too - same day as acknowledgement. DIMA received our application on 4th Aug. (Just some info to help you work out the timescale)

Getting excited now!!!

Jan

Congrats on acknowledgement, you can chill out over weekend now!!

Sarah
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:00 pm
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

con grats jan, unbelievable how long there taking tho.

good luck everyone still waiting

Kate

Thank you

Getting excited now!!!

Jan
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nalin
Relax "A LITTLE" ??? We have to wait couple of months...
Hi Nalin,
this is just my opinion, but I have found the waiting doesn't get much easier once the acknowledgment comes through. The whole thing of living in a state of limbo is driving me nuts. I'm gonna be a total wreck if/when we actually get the visa. Still we gotta keep on dreaming.

Good luck, Loz. :-)
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 7:44 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello August applicants

If you click my sig you'll see the July applicants timelines. If you want me to expand it to include August let me know.

Kath x
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:19 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Hi Kath,

That would be great if you could, should we PM you our details?

Kate

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello August applicants

If you click my sig you'll see the July applicants timelines. If you want me to expand it to include August let me know.

Kath x
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 9:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewandkate
Hi Kath,

That would be great if you could, should we PM you our details?

Kate
Yes, if you check the July spreadsheet then pm me with the details that are needed to fill in all the spaces. It's easier for me if you do it in the order the columns are in too
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kath,

I've just PM'd you our details - could you add us in too.

Thanks,

Ann
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by BertieB
Hi Kath,

I've just PM'd you our details - could you add us in too.

Thanks,

Ann
Done
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes, if you check the July spreadsheet then pm me with the details that are needed to fill in all the spaces. It's easier for me if you do it in the order the columns are in too
Hi Kath

I have pm'd you our details, can you add these to the spreadsheet please.

Thanks
Tracey
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by barney41
Hi Kath

I have pm'd you our details, can you add these to the spreadsheet please.

Thanks
Tracey
Done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.