Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Sep 7th 2006, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by barney41
Congratulations, when are you planning to make the move?

Tracey
We're off on the 19th November - so not long, and lots to do!

Congrats on your acknowledgement Loz.
Old Sep 7th 2006, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by lewandkate
so glad we aint the only ones still waiting ours arrived in adelaide 04/08 im going out of my mind waiting for the acknowledgement and forever checking online banking to see if moneys come out, yet again no luck there either.

Good Luck All
Ours also arrived 04/08 and still waiting.
What state are we going to be in after a wait of six months!

Bruce.
Old Sep 8th 2006, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Just checked - again!!! Still no payment taken from my account and still no acknowledgement and our application was lodged on the 3rd August.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough

Hi all, Anybody get the ACK this week. It seems no movement for ACK. Still waiting......... any your progress please share together. ^_^

Good luck to all and take care
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:49 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

Ahhhhhhh its so annoying isn't it hopefully they will pull they finger out soon

Kate

Originally Posted by bruce67

Bruce.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by BlackPSP
Hi all, Anybody get the ACK this week. It seems no movement for ACK. Still waiting......... any your progress please share together. ^_^

Good luck to all and take care

Still nothing, hopefully somebody will have some news soon. Chin up everyone.

Sarah
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

just checked my CC on line (2100 UK time) shows pending transaction of £824.
Looks like an application fee to me - hopefully the e-mail will follow.

bruce.
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

bruce.
Great news Bruce. Good luck.

Loz
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Great!! Movement at last.

Jan
Old Sep 13th 2006, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough

bruce.
Bruce very good news, hopefully this week move big lot ^_^

I have to use my File Number to State sponsor soon (time limit).

Have very nice whole weekday to you all, Take care
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:49 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

lewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud oflewandkate has much to be proud of

At last, hopefully this gets the ball rolling and we wont be much longer either.

Good luck

Kate

Bruce.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce.
"There she blows!" Acknowledgement in my e-mail when I got up this morning.
Emagine how exicited I'll get when a CO gets allocated.... oh well now for the long wait.

bruce.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:21 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

"There she blows!" Acknowledgement in my e-mail when I got up this morning.
Emagine how exicited I'll get when a CO gets allocated.... oh well now for the long wait.

bruce.

Great news Bruce. Hopefully get ours in next week or two then. (Fingers crossed)

Joex
Old Sep 13th 2006, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lewandkate
At last, hopefully this gets the ball rolling and we wont be much longer either.

Good luck

Kate
Thanks.
I guess yours will be next!

Bruce.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 11:07 am
Emily, Luke and Libby

Yep guess you was right we got our ack email today, i feel so excited what am i gonna be like when the visa comes
good luck everyone else who is waiting

Kate

Thanks.
I guess yours will be next!

Bruce.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.