Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi All,
we sent our application off on 28th July but it won't have reached Oz until sometime August. So if you don't mind can we tag along on this thread? :-)
We have applied for 136 MODL, wife (Bodge) is a nurse and I'm network analyst.
We are hopefully heading to Melbourne. Wife has a job offer there.
Hopefully we'll get an acknowledgment soon, the suspense is killing me ;-)

Good luck All, Loz.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

Lee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud ofLee&Jade has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

hi there,
We sent ours today 23/8/06, I'm a joiner and the OH is an illustrator, off to Brisbane and can wait, Hope its all alright,
Lee
PS Lets all hope that DIMA get there fingers out and get a MOVE ON
Pardon the pun
Old Aug 25th 2006, 7:47 am
McG

>We're also not MODL - what are you going for McG? It's the
    >defacto for us.

Sorry been very sick - finally got back online. Just a 136 skilled
independent for me. In for the long haul.

Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by McG
Sorry been very sick - finally got back online. Just a 136 skilled
independent for me. In for the long haul.
Sorry to hear you were ill, and glad to hear you're better
Old Aug 26th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Am I the only sad person who keeps checking their credit card statement online to see if funds have been debited?

Hate to think what I'll be like by the time a few months have passed!

Jan
Old Aug 26th 2006, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Am I the only sad person who keeps checking their credit card statement online to see if funds have been debited?

Hate to think what I'll be like by the time a few months have passed!

Jan
Hi Jan,
you'll be glad to hear you're not alone. At least we've managed to find out that the visa app has reached DIMIA in Adelaide. That's a weight off our minds.

Hope you get the good news soon. Loz.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

We haven't even had an acceptance acknowledgement yet. Our application was submitted by an agent in Australia and I've only got his word so far that it's gone. I don't even know if we'll get an acknowledgement or if it will go to agent?

I'm just trying not to think about it meantime (yeh right).

Jan
Old Aug 26th 2006, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi Loz

Just noticed you're from Leeds. My dad is a Yorkshire man even though he lives in Scotland now too. Can't understand anyone wanting to live in a cold, damp country.

Roll on sunny Australia!!

Jan
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan,

We're still waiting for acknowledgement too. Signed for on 15th Aug and credit card not been swiped yet (check this every couple of days). Maybe this week.

Ann
Old Aug 26th 2006, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Will post as soon as I hear. Just want some news to let me know that the ball is rolling.

Jan
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Any one of you have reveived an acknowledgement ?? ( as 28/Aug)

Last edited by nalin; Aug 28th 2006 at 8:58 am.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nalin
Any one of you have reveived an acknowledgement ?? ( as 28/Aug)
Not heard a thing yet. Our application was delivered to DIMIA on 1st August. I hope we'll get an ack soon, the suspense is killing me ;-)

All best, Loz.
Old Aug 28th 2006, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Unhappy Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

still nothing here either.

Jan
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by midgetjan
still nothing here either.

Jan
They took the money from my account on the 17th so I'm hoping for something this week! Fingers crossed...
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by MrPowell
They took the money from my account on the 17th so I'm hoping for something this week! Fingers crossed...
Hi - our application was received at DIMA on 16 Aug, although no acknowledge as yet or money taken out yet - at least we know now that somethings moving, I'm expecting a delay as the July applicants are still waiting for acknowlegments.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.