Any August 2006 applicants ??

Old Aug 15th 2006, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough
Smile Any August 2006 applicants ??

We are (Myself & Wife) going to send our application (136-MODL/Offshore) tomorrow (16/08/2006). Anyone else in the same boat??
Old Aug 15th 2006, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

MrPowell is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Originally Posted by nalin
We are (Myself & Wife) going to send our application (136-MODL/Offshore) tomorrow (16/08/2006). Anyone else in the same boat??
We (Myself & Partner) sent our application (Defacto) yesterday (14/08/06).

Good luck with yours! Where are you off to? We're going to Perth (hopefully).
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

draper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nicedraper5 is just really nice

Hi
We will be sending ours by end of the month. Hopefully heading to Gold Coast, as Perth too expensive!
What trade are you? We are bricklayer and teacher.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

nalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the roughnalin is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MrPowell
We (Myself & Partner) sent our application (Defacto) yesterday (14/08/06).

Good luck with yours! Where are you off to? We're going to Perth (hopefully).
Actually,for me Oz is a big country... Believe me, no Idea of the destination ...
But, Thinking abt Melbourne, b'se couple of my friends live there...

I am a Systems Engineer & my wife is a Hairdresser

Last edited by nalin; Aug 15th 2006 at 11:18 am.
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by draper5
Hi
We will be sending ours by end of the month. Hopefully heading to Gold Coast, as Perth too expensive!
What trade are you? We are bricklayer and teacher.
I'm in IT myself and the missus looks after our little girl. Bricklayers are in heavy demand throughout Aus so you shouldn't have any worries there, and teachers are in demand throughout the world, so that's your partner covered too!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Actually,for me Oz is a big country... Believe me, no Idea of the destination ...
But, Thinking abt Melbourne, b'se couple of my friends live there...
Melbourne is my favourite place in Aus, but my partners family are all in Perth so will be better for our girl to see the family and play with the "rellies" kids. We also have a house in Perth so it makes sense for us to go there!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 5:36 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We sent our application this afternoon. Mark is a carpenter and I do accounts, not sure where to head for, Brisbane way is looking top at the moment but who knows.

Good luck to you all

Joex
Old Aug 15th 2006, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

barney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant futurebarney41 has a brilliant future

Hi

We sent the application off on 10 Aug and it was signed for on 14 Aug. Hopefully we will be going to Adelaide.

Good luck everyone!
Old Aug 15th 2006, 7:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

We sent ours off on 11th Aug and it was signed for this morning. Going to South Coast, NSW where we have family.

Good luck everyone.

Ann
Old Aug 16th 2006, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really niceHel&Will is just really nice

We sent our 496 off on 11th Aug and it was signed for on 15th. Heading to Canberra where husbands family are.[

QUOTE=nalin]We are (Myself & Wife) going to send our application (136-MODL/Offshore) tomorrow (16/08/2006). Anyone else in the same boat??[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

BlackPSP will become famous soon enoughBlackPSP will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

I sent our family application on 16/08/2006. Nice to hear you all. Any update or progress please share ^_^ Good luck to everyone.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

SarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to allSarahL is a name known to all
Wink Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi - sent our 136 MODL (General Electrician) off on 11 Aug - trying to work out when to book medicals/police checks estimating around Dec/Jan. Looking to live in Q'land. O/H wants to work in mines as money is brill! Visited oz last Oct and fell in love with place. Currently reading through maze of licences needed for sparks when we get out there. Good luck everyone.

S
Old Aug 18th 2006, 5:53 am
McG

Can I join this thread please?! I'm non-MODL but since I'm probably
the only one I might as well tag myself on to the bottom of this one.
Heading for Perth. <member53114@british_expats.com> wrote:

>We are (Myself & Wife) going to send our application (136-MODL/Offshore)
    >tomorrow (16/08/2006). Anyone else in the same boat??

Old Aug 18th 2006, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by McG
Can I join this thread please?! I'm non-MODL but since I'm probably
the only one I might as well tag myself on to the bottom of this one.
We're also not MODL - what are you going for McG? It's the defacto for us.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any August 2006 applicants ??

Hi there

Our application was lodged on 3rd August. 136 MODL - hubby is a roof slater and tiler. We are hoping to go to Perth. Should be interesting to see how our timescales match up.

Jan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.