Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Old Mar 24th 2006, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

suzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the roughsuzibabe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Any April 06 Visa applicants?

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Any one else want to join me as April 06 crew?

Jackie x
Good luck with your skill asssessment, how long have you been waiting?
We are applying under 139 designated area sponsored, hope to have the main application sent by next Saturday at the latest...
Suzi,

4th Jan Vetassess skill sent
17thMarch Positive from Vetassess
18thMarch Form 40 received from Australia
and all of this week spent looking at form, getting more pages certified for passport....etc
Old Mar 25th 2006, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come back! ho hum!

Jackie x
Hi Jazkie, I'm also awaiting skills assessment coming back. Its the TRA in my case. How long have you been waiting and have you filled your main application forms in yet. Did ya struggle? I may attempt them this weekend.

Best Wishes
Jazzy (Durham)
Old Mar 25th 2006, 7:35 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72
no one else did !!!

I found it funny!!!

Lou
Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:11 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi Jazkie, I'm also awaiting skills assessment coming back. Its the TRA in my case. How long have you been waiting and have you filled your main application forms in yet. Did ya struggle? I may attempt them this weekend.

Best Wishes
Jazzy (Durham)
Hi Jazzys,

I have been waiting for 19 days now!

I have started to fill in the main application, will be sending off police checks in next couple of days ready to front load with visa. I hate filling in forms! Don't find it too much of a struggle.....yet!

How long have you been waiting for your TRA? Nurse skills assessments seem to be taking about 3-4 weeks so i might hear next week with any luck!

good luck with yours.

Jackie x
Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:17 am
Caver

Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an
April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come
back! ho hum!

Jackie x

Well My tra docs only arrived in Brisbane yesterday and still has to
get to my agent so I doubt I will be able to join you :)

Duane

Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jazzys,

I have been waiting for 19 days now!

I have started to fill in the main application, will be sending off police checks in next couple of days ready to front load with visa. I hate filling in forms! Don't find it too much of a struggle.....yet!

How long have you been waiting for your TRA? Nurse skills assessments seem to be taking about 3-4 weeks so i might hear next week with any luck!

good luck with yours.

Jackie x
Hi Jackie, my TRA was sent from my agents office in Sydney on March 7th so its currently 18 days for me.

I've just got too much to do! We are trying to do our house up a bit. Just bits and pieces ya know, with a view to selling it within the next 12 months.

All those little jobs that I've never done,
I now have to do all-to-bleeding-gether. yip they've all come round and bit me on the arse cheeks.

Regards
Jazzy
Old Mar 25th 2006, 9:37 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jackie, my TRA was sent from my agents office in Sydney on March 7th so its currently 18 days for me.

I've just got too much to do! We are trying to do our house up a bit. Just bits and pieces ya know, with a view to selling it within the next 12 months.

All those little jobs that I've never done,
I now have to do all-to-bleeding-gether. yip they've all come round and bit me on the arse cheeks.

Regards
Jazzy

Know the feeling Jazzy, we are in the same situation although I have decided to leave the decorating to hubby! I'm doing the visa bit, he can do the DIY! Mind you having said that, I was almost a widow last week as he electrocuted himself changing a light fitting in the kitchen! Well I did tell him he needs to turn off the electricity at the mains....but did he bloody listen?

Jackie x
Old Mar 25th 2006, 10:08 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Know the feeling Jazzy, we are in the same situation although I have decided to leave the decorating to hubby! I'm doing the visa bit, he can do the DIY! Mind you having said that, I was almost a widow last week as he electrocuted himself changing a light fitting in the kitchen! Well I did tell him he needs to turn off the electricity at the mains....but did he bloody listen?

Jackie x

They never do.........

Lou
xx
Old Mar 25th 2006, 10:19 am
Joanne

> > Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an
    > > April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come
    > > back! ho hum!
    > > Any one else want to join me as April 06 crew?
    > > Jackie x
    > Hi
    > We are planning to submit in April too. Just need to get a couple
    > more
    > things certified. I tell you - I'm almost on first name terms with
    > the
    > magistrate through all this!
    > We're STNI for Victoria and planning a holiday in November to take a
    > look around.
    > Jo
    > --

Hi

We have our visas and going to Vic, stni, cant wait, we are going in 3
weeks to activate them but have to come home whilst our house is on the
market and to settle up,
Good luck everyone
Joanne

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com

Old Mar 25th 2006, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Joanne
    > > Was hoping to be a March applicant, but looks like I will be an
    > > April applicant now. Still waiting for skills assessment to come
    > > back! ho hum!
    > > Any one else want to join me as April 06 crew?
    > > Jackie x
    > Hi
    > We are planning to submit in April too. Just need to get a couple
    > more
    > things certified. I tell you - I'm almost on first name terms with
    > the
    > magistrate through all this!
    > We're STNI for Victoria and planning a holiday in November to take a
    > look around.
    > Jo
    > --

Hi

We have our visas and going to Vic, stni, cant wait, we are going in 3
weeks to activate them but have to come home whilst our house is on the
market and to settle up,
Good luck everyone
Joanne

--
Posted via http://expatforums.com
Hi Joanne
We have also got SNTI for Victoria and just about to apply for the visa. How long did yours take to come through?
Jo
Old Mar 25th 2006, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jackie x
I think I'd better have a word with the missus cos I'm doing the DIY AND the visa stuff. Nah forget that I'm happier knowing its done properly.

Jazzy
Old Mar 26th 2006, 12:44 pm
Living the Dream!

I think I'd better have a word with the missus cos I'm doing the DIY AND the visa stuff. Nah forget that I'm happier knowing its done properly.

Jazzy

and if it all goes t*ts up......well you will be in serious trouble with your wife!!!

(not that it will of course!) lol.
Old Mar 26th 2006, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

and if it all goes t*ts up......well you will be in serious trouble with your wife!!!

(not that it will of course!) lol.
Don't even go THERE!!!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

farrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud offarrierswife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nick72
Farrier this is just for you..

A man is walking along some fields when he see's a sign for a farm hand needed. He walks into the farm and finds the farmer and says "I've come about the job advertised", the farmer replies "Well its actually a farrier we need, have you ever shoed horses before ?", "No replies the man, but I told a donkey to fu** off once !"

Well I found it funny

Nick
very good to laugh on this dreary morning
Old Mar 27th 2006, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jackie, you can add me on as well. I had hoped to be a march applicant but am waiting for my daughters new passport to come back. As soon as that comes we will be submitting and then the long wait begins. We have already sold the house so as soon as we get the visa we are off!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.