ANMAC Question

Old Apr 9th 2014, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

surefireloopyloo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ANMAC Question

Hi there,
I wonder if anyone can help? I am a midwife currently getting myself sorted to apply for a 189 skilled visa. I have already sent my application to AHPRA for registration (about 4 weeks ago) and have booked my IELTS Test for the 17th May ( the earliest I could do). My question is, can I send all my documents off to start the process of my skills assessment to ANMAC before I take my IELTS test? and then just pass the results to the when I have them ? the test is on the 17th may and I won't get results for 13 days which obviously then means my skills assessment wont be sent to ANMAC till the beginning of june. I was really hoping I could get the process started before then!

Anyone with any experience with this that could help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Surefire xx
Old Apr 9th 2014, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANMAC Question

Don't believe so. I think you have to confirm on the application form that you have sat and passed the English requirement so you need your result before you can apply to ANMAC x
Old Apr 10th 2014, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Thanks Jilliebee,

I feared that would be the case...... ah well what's another few weeks?!

xx
Old Apr 11th 2014, 11:47 am
Just Joined

thought it might be useful info for others....I've just had an email back from ANMAC and they will except my application without the IELTS results, can add it on at a later date :-) woohooo great news for me xx
Old Apr 12th 2014, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Good news x