Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

after citizenship test approval letter problem"

after citizenship test approval letter problem"

Old Jul 28th 2017, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

Hajay1331 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default after citizenship test approval letter problem"

Hi, eveyone
I am done in May and passing citizenship test, but I have not received the approval letter now The The Does anyone know the reason? Also I found .... in 1195 from, i filled the wrong, i thought my friend was on The job list, so called her to help me sign in the photo ..... how should i do it? Thanks so much
Old Jul 29th 2017, 6:25 am
Just Joined

drwhobang is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: after citizenship test approval letter problem"

So in Most cases it can take 6 months to a year to get your date and letter. So just hang tight. (I passed my April and did not get a letter until late july)

Your paperwork was approved at your interview before the test, so it should not be a problem about getting your friend to sign your picture.
Old Jul 29th 2017, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

Hajay1331 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: after citizenship test approval letter problem"

I understand! Thank you for very much, for having a lot of people on the web say that soon received the approval letter, which made me very nervous, I worry i was some wrong, thank you for the answer, I would try to contact the Immigration office to see if there was any method changes. Thanks you so much!!