Adding new member to 176 visa doubt

Old Aug 4th 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

pseethar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adding new member to 176 visa doubt

Hi,

I am blessed with a son recently. I am in the process of applying a passport for him and would need to add him as a co-applicant to my class 176 visa(family sponsored) once the passport is ready.

My doubt is:

1. Is there a requirement for sponsoring family to edit the forms they filled earlier, too? with my son's details?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 11:02 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Adding new member to 176 visa doubt

Originally Posted by pseethar
Hi,

I am blessed with a son recently. I am in the process of applying a passport for him and would need to add him as a co-applicant to my class 176 visa(family sponsored) once the passport is ready.

My doubt is:

1. Is there a requirement for sponsoring family to edit the forms they filled earlier, too? with my son's details?
I am not family sponsored but i have recently added my daughter in my application. I have emailed my CO her Birth Certificate and Passport.