309/100 Visa - uploading documents

Old Oct 29th 2017, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

keiller84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb 309/100 Visa - uploading documents

Once the application has been submitted, is there a deadline by which you need to upload all of your evidence? I had seen it mentioned previously that you had 2 weeks but then what about when you need to submit your medical and police checks? I was going to arrange these as soon as I submitted my application instead of waiting to be prompted to get them done.

Also - does it matter a great deal if the sponsor's application form is submitted immediately after the applicant's?
Old Oct 29th 2017, 11:07 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 309/100 Visa - uploading documents

The sooner the better although it is likely to be a while before you are allocated a case officer. What you want to happen is for them to find a complete application at the first time of asking, including your health and police checks. If they can grant you there and then then they will do.

I'm not sure what problem you perceive with your second question but no, no issues.

Last edited by BritInParis; Oct 29th 2017 at 11:10 am.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

keiller84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 309/100 Visa - uploading documents

Cool thanks! Asking because my application is basically ready to go but I've been delaying submitting it as waiting for Stat Decs from a couple of family/friends and also my partner hasn't had a chance to start filling out the sponsor form - so I didn't want to risk a big gap between me submitting and everything being finished.