ACS Skill Assessment Mistake

Old Aug 11th 2016, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Jawfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ACS Skill Assessment Mistake

Hi,

I have received an assessment from ACS and i feel there is a mistake in the final result so i wanted to validate it with you first before sending email to them.

The assessment message was as follow:

Your qualifications have been assessed as follows:
Your Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer from Microsoft completed December 2015 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

Your Microsoft Certified Professional Developer from Microsoft completed May 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

The following employment after February 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

The mistake is in counting my experience from Feb 2014!
It should be counted from May 2011 as per the date i got the first Diploma
Am i correct, should i send to them to correct the report ?
Old Aug 12th 2016, 1:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Skill Assessment Mistake

Originally Posted by Jawfox
Hi,

I have received an assessment from ACS and i feel there is a mistake in the final result so i wanted to validate it with you first before sending email to them.

The assessment message was as follow:

Your qualifications have been assessed as follows:
Your Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer from Microsoft completed December 2015 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

Your Microsoft Certified Professional Developer from Microsoft completed May 2011 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Diploma with a major in computing.

The following employment after February 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to 261312 (Developer Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

The mistake is in counting my experience from Feb 2014!
It should be counted from May 2011 as per the date i got the first Diploma
Am i correct, should i send to them to correct the report ?
ACS require a combination of qualifications and experience. Check their guide to find out how much experience you need for a diploma qualification and my guess would be that you would meet that criteria in 2014 so this was the date given. Remember only experience deemed skilled can be used to claim points