ACS Assessment Personal Information Wrong

Old Jan 15th 2018, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

waqas_85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Assessment Personal Information Wrong

Hi Everyone,
i have applied for assessment with ACS and my personal information(i.e. Country of Birth) mistakenly written wrong. my application is currently with assessor for assessment.

What should i do to correct Country of Birth as my application is under process?

Any suggestions
Old Jan 15th 2018, 11:42 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Assessment Personal Information Wrong

Originally Posted by waqas_85
Hi Everyone,
i have applied for assessment with ACS and my personal information(i.e. Country of Birth) mistakenly written wrong. my application is currently with assessor for assessment.

What should i do to correct Country of Birth as my application is under process?

Any suggestions
Hi - I thought you'd already applied for your ACS assessment back in Februrary 2017, and had received a positive assessment?
Old Jan 16th 2018, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

waqas_85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I have applied in year 2016 for ACS assessment and got positive assessment. Due to personal reasons i was not able to apply further. Now as my assessment got expired so i applied again and also i have changed my job.

Can you please answer my question regarding writing wrong i.e. Country of Birth? as my application is with assessor now.

how i can correct that?

Thanks
Old Jan 16th 2018, 9:23 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
I have applied in year 2016 for ACS assessment and got positive assessment. Due to personal reasons i was not able to apply further. Now as my assessment got expired so i applied again and also i have changed my job.

Can you please answer my question regarding writing wrong i.e. Country of Birth? as my application is with assessor now.

how i can correct that?

Thanks
Did you link this application to your previous assessment? If so, it's possible they may spot the error and contact you.

Other than that, you could just contact ACS to inform them of the error although if the application is with the assessor, I'm not sure you can make changes.
Old Jan 18th 2018, 2:39 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

Any suggestions
email them along with your application ID and let them know about the mistake, should not be a big deal form them to fix it. also let them know that you had a positive assessment but due to a reason you could not apply further, write application number of your positive assessment.

Good Luck.