ACS assessment DOCUMENTS Query

Old May 26th 2016, 1:35 pm
Just Joined

meraprvisa is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb ACS assessment DOCUMENTS Query

hello! i am planning to apply for ACS assessment. my doubts are:-

1. i need to send official transcript to ACS (should i ask university to send transcript to ACS or i just need to upload notary attested photocopies of marks sheets and degrees). please confirm.

2. company A: i worked for 3 years as senior software engineer. i have experience letter + offer later, which clearly indicates my job title, duration of work (on company letter head). is it ok to upload the same or i also need to upload PAY slip and job description. please confirm

3. company B: i am currently working in this company. what all documents i need to provide. please confirm. 4. i need to confirm that visa type under which i can apply.

4. resume is actually required?

5. i am B.E in computer science. under which Visa category/subclass i can apply. i have 8.5 years of experience as IT professional

i am already done with IELTS. all bands 7+

thanks in advance.

Last edited by meraprvisa; May 26th 2016 at 1:37 pm.
Old May 27th 2016, 1:27 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS assessment DOCUMENTS Query

Originally Posted by meraprvisa
hello! i am planning to apply for ACS assessment. my doubts are:-

1. i need to send official transcript to ACS (should i ask university to send transcript to ACS or i just need to upload notary attested photocopies of marks sheets and degrees). please confirm.

2. company A: i worked for 3 years as senior software engineer. i have experience letter + offer later, which clearly indicates my job title, duration of work (on company letter head). is it ok to upload the same or i also need to upload PAY slip and job description. please confirm

3. company B: i am currently working in this company. what all documents i need to provide. please confirm. 4. i need to confirm that visa type under which i can apply.

4. resume is actually required?

5. i am B.E in computer science. under which Visa category/subclass i can apply. i have 8.5 years of experience as IT professional

i am already done with IELTS. all bands 7+

thanks in advance.
ACS guidance notes should tell you what evidence they want for assessment.

Your occupation code should tell you what visa's you can apply for. Are you still working as a software engineer?
Old May 27th 2016, 2:46 am
Just Joined

meraprvisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. I m still working as software developer.
Old May 27th 2016, 4:07 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meraprvisa
Yes. I m still working as software developer.
That occupation is on the SOL, so with a successful skills assessment, proof of English, etc you could lodge EOI for 189 visa if you have enough points. However, it is an oversubscribed occupation so invitations have been issued on a pro rata basis to those with the highest points first - and this may continue next year.

Other options are 190 with state sponsorship but you would have to check what states are sponsoring and meet any additional criteria they require.

You should read DIBP website for info on visas - https://www.border.gov.au/