ACS Application "With Assessor"

Old Oct 21st 2017, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

magid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS Application "With Assessor"

Hey guys,

does anyone knows how long would it take for ACS to finish the assessment? for me now it shows that my application is "With Assessor", I don't really what that means, and it says" Please note that the whole application process takes approximately 6-8 weeks", which is really LONG LONG time.

BR,
Old Oct 21st 2017, 9:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Application "With Assessor"

Originally Posted by magid
Hey guys,

does anyone knows how long would it take for ACS to finish the assessment? for me now it shows that my application is "With Assessor", I don't really what that means, and it says" Please note that the whole application process takes approximately 6-8 weeks", which is really LONG LONG time.

BR,
It takes approximately 6-8 weeks.

"With Assessor" means that your application is with the assessor.

In the grand scheme of things 6-8 weeks is not a really LONG LONG time.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It takes approximately 6-8 weeks.

"With Assessor" means that your application is with the assessor.

In the grand scheme of things 6-8 weeks is not a really LONG LONG time.
Thank you very much Dorothy, Actually it's considered long, since some of my friends got their results back withing two weeks.

Anyway, let's wait and see.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:56 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much Dorothy, Actually it's considered long, since some of my friends got their results back withing two weeks.

Anyway, let's wait and see.
Did they lodge on the same day as you?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 7:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Did they lodge on the same day as you?
No actually, they applied on June.

BR,
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

No actually, they applied on June.

BR,
So then there timelines are in no way relevant to current processing times.

And regardless, there is nothing you can do but wait - If you exceed the guidelines in terms of times, you could contact ACS then but until then expect a reply in 8 weeks from time application accepted, and if it comes any sooner, consider yourself lucky.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
So then there timelines are in no way relevant to current processing times.

And regardless, there is nothing you can do but wait - If you exceed the guidelines in terms of times, you could contact ACS then but until then expect a reply in 8 weeks from time application accepted, and if it comes any sooner, consider yourself lucky.
Thanks again