ACS-2009 Applicants!

Old Feb 11th 2009, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Dofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really nice
Smile Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

Hey All,

I'm also in the "Received January 5th" ACS bucket.

How's everyone going? Anyone progress further than the Awaiting Allocation stage yet?

Fingers crossed for speedy assements!

Dofus
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:59 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

Hi Dofus - welcome to the waiting game
I'm still "to be allocated"
I keep watching the Nov applicants, hoping for progress there, but it seems slow going!
I think I need to realise that checking my status all the time - won't actually make things move any faster
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:22 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hi Dofus - welcome to the waiting game
I'm still "to be allocated"
I keep watching the Nov applicants, hoping for progress there, but it seems slow going!
I think I need to realise that checking my status all the time - won't actually make things move any faster
haha...so tell me how many times u check ur status daily? What's average and what's the maximum no. of times you checked the status?

I am sure you must be checking the status on Sunday also...like me
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:33 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
haha...so tell me how many times u check ur status daily? What's average and what's the maximum no. of times you checked the status?

I am sure you must be checking the status on Sunday also...like me
Couldn't possibly say!! Patience never was one of my virtues
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

keefey is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo hoo!

Just got my letter back yesterday saying that I've passed assessment for immigration under MODL (C++). Seemed to take forever. Didn't use an agent, and it sat there "In process" for ages.

I'm assuming I can apply for the visa on-line now? Am I right in thinking it's about £1000?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by keefey
Woo hoo!

Just got my letter back yesterday saying that I've passed assessment for immigration under MODL (C++). Seemed to take forever. Didn't use an agent, and it sat there "In process" for ages.

I'm assuming I can apply for the visa on-line now? Am I right in thinking it's about £1000?

Ohh...that's great!! Congrats...Could you please share your timelines?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

Ohh...that's great!! Congrats...Could you please share your timelines?
Sure thing, and I think I put this in the wrong thread thinking about it! I applied in October, directly to the ACS. "To be allocated" lasted about 2 months, as did "In process". Then "Being assessed" seemed to take about 2 days, then it went to case finished. No email response to say what the result was, but the letter came through at rocket speed.

I'm guessing that the actual visa part will now take about 8 months itself, or so. No rush. As long as I get there before I'm 35 I'll be happy!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

Sure thing, and I think I put this in the wrong thread thinking about it! I applied in October, directly to the ACS. "To be allocated" lasted about 2 months, as did "In process". Then "Being assessed" seemed to take about 2 days, then it went to case finished. No email response to say what the result was, but the letter came through at rocket speed.

I'm guessing that the actual visa part will now take about 8 months itself, or so. No rush. As long as I get there before I'm 35 I'll be happy!
Yes file d application before they change the rules drastically....
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:52 pm
Just Joined

Yes file d application before they change the rules drastically....
Yup, I'll be filing it as soon as I can. The MODL letter is valid for a year though, isn't it?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

Yup, I'll be filing it as soon as I can. The MODL letter is valid for a year though, isn't it?
ACS assesment it valid for one year...but let's say they change the rules before you file the case then MODL will not work ( If they remove C++ from the MODL list, before you file the application)...So better you rush!!! Good luck!
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Tee hee! Good luck to you too.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

Dofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really niceDofus is just really nice

Well, after not checking for a whole 5 days.... I checked this evening and my case now has a manager!! Progress at last!

I now need to trawl through the forums and see if there is any way to work out how long I've left to wait!

Any one else get an update recently?

Cheers,
Dofus
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

rachyj will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dofus
Well, after not checking for a whole 5 days.... I checked this evening and my case now has a manager!! Progress at last!

I now need to trawl through the forums and see if there is any way to work out how long I've left to wait!

Any one else get an update recently?

Cheers,
Dofus
Hi Dofus-no,no update yet! We went to 'In process' on the 26/1/09, and after looking around,Im expecting it to hopefully change around mid April??? Fingers crossed anyway- Im checking it every day on the off chance though!
Old Feb 24th 2009, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

LayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant futureLayaboutSi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nevster
My application has changed to with assessor today. So it's taken nearly the full 12 weeks since my application was received on the 6th of Nov. I guess the xmas holidays have not helped the processing time. Hopefully all your apps will be a bit quicker!
Hmmm

My application was received on 4th November for Oracle MODL and is still in-process (16 weeks later). From the feeling of fed-up waiting, I am now completely disgruntled with it all.

I have monitored the message boards and seen successful results coming through for the applications submitted around mine and I am still waiting. Pessimism is definitely setting in big style now. Hopefully ACS can give me some feedback tomorrow.

Originally Posted by nevster
The only downside is I'm off to Aus on Thursday for a reccie/holiday for two weeks, so i won't know the result until I get back.
Downside???? Hope it was a good trip.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 8:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Just received our logon.

ACS Status:-

Date Received: 20-February-2009
Event Type: Skills Assessment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.