ACS-2009 Applicants!

Old Jan 26th 2009, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

rachyj will become famous soon enough
Default ACS-2009 Applicants!

Thought Id start a new thread for 2009 applicants....
Woohoo! After sending our ACS via agent the first week of Jan,we've finally got confirmation from them-and we're 'In process'!
Has anybody else had recent confirmation that they are in process? Thought it would be nice to go through the next 12 weeks with some of you that are similar timeline to us....

Rach
Old Jan 26th 2009, 3:56 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

Hi Rach

Ooooh! This'll be interesting!
We sent ours beginning of Jan by courier - but not using agent.
No acknowledgement or payment taken as yet
Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hi Rach

Ooooh! This'll be interesting!
We sent ours beginning of Jan by courier - but not using agent.
No acknowledgement or payment taken as yet
Hi Myrtle
Your acknowledgement wont be far behind then,as our application was submitted by our Agent in Australia on the 12th Jan,so I bet your's is just taking slightly longer as yours was sent from the UK? What is it you're going in for? We are going down the RPL route for my hubbys profession-Network Security/Firewall/Internet Security....

Rach
Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachyj
Hi Myrtle
Your acknowledgement wont be far behind then,as our application was submitted by our Agent in Australia on the 12th Jan,so I bet your's is just taking slightly longer as yours was sent from the UK? What is it you're going in for? We are going down the RPL route for my hubbys profession-Network Security/Firewall/Internet Security....

Rach
hi,
though i am not Jan 2009 applicant..but is interested in this thread after reading that you guys sent your application in JAN and its in process..i sent my application in Nav 2008..last week..and it got the status 'in process' only on 15th Jan...do u have any idea how many more weeks it will take for me?

Thanks
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
hi,
though i am not Jan 2009 applicant..but is interested in this thread after reading that you guys sent your application in JAN and its in process..i sent my application in Nav 2008..last week..and it got the status 'in process' only on 15th Jan...do u have any idea how many more weeks it will take for me?

Thanks
Been watching your progress and hoping you have had some luck before now. I would guess it's the Xmas hols causing a hold up. Thought that's why we hadn't had our acknowledgement.

Fingers crossed it'll be really soon for you.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
hi,

Thanks
Hi aman
Im not sure-maybe it depends on what you are going in for? Or what Myrtle said-maybe they were swamped before Xmas,and they are now just getting on top of things? I dont know very much about what the different ACS stages mean,so Im sorry I cant help you more...
Old Jan 26th 2009, 5:47 pm
ddb
Forum Regular

ddb is an unknown quantity at this point

Thought Id start a new thread for 2009 applicants....
Woohoo! After sending our ACS via agent the first week of Jan,we've finally got confirmation from them-and we're 'In process'!
Has anybody else had recent confirmation that they are in process? Thought it would be nice to go through the next 12 weeks with some of you that are similar timeline to us....

Rach
Frankly speaking, I am surprised to see your application status change to 'In Process' so soon.

I applied on 1st Dec and it changed to 'In Process' around 6 weeks after I submitted.

May be your agent knew some shortcut or may be RPL applications are not that many in number.

Anyways, good luck with your application.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 6:18 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ddb
Frankly speaking, I am surprised to see your application status change to 'In Process' so soon.

I applied on 1st Dec and it changed to 'In Process' around 6 weeks after I submitted.

May be your agent knew some shortcut or may be RPL applications are not that many in number.

well...i think its coz of HR countries or LR countries.....As I am form HR country they will take more time and for LR countires they take very less time!!!
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ddb

oohh!It's worrying me now you saying that-Ive just double checked on line,and it definately says 'recieved 23rd Jan' (my agent sent it to them on 12/1/09) and then it definately says 'In process'-I just thought this was a bog standard acknowledgement from them?What stage does it normally say before 'in process then'?

Last edited by rachyj; Jan 26th 2009 at 8:53 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Well - am quite chuffed now too!
We just got our acknowledgement 2 mins ago - what a coincidence!
But it does state on the e-mail that the waiting time is 12 weeks (not the 10-12 I thought it used to state!)
No record of us online yet though.
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

nevster is an unknown quantity at this point

oohh!It's worrying me now you saying that-Ive just double checked on line,and it definately says 'recieved 23rd Jan' (my agent sent it to them on 12/1/09) and then it definately says 'In process'-I just thought this was a bog standard acknowledgement from them?What stage does it normally say before 'in process then'?
On my app it said "Acknowledged" before moving to "In Process". If it's at "In Process" then you should have someones name next to the "Managed by" field. If you do then congrats, your application is flying through!

I'm from the UK, so low risk and i'm in group A, so my app is not RPL.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nevster
On my app it said "Acknowledged" before moving to "In Process". If it's at "In Process" then you should have someones name next to the "Managed by" field. If you do then congrats, your application is flying through!

I'm from the UK, so low risk and i'm in group A, so my app is not RPL.
Yes-it has got somebody's name next to the managed bit,so we must be really lucky? Our job is on the CSL-i wonder if thats got anything to do with it? Or maybe they are just working on the RPL's as soon as the come in-as maybe these take longer with all of the info we had to provide??
Old Jan 27th 2009, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

nevster is an unknown quantity at this point

My occupation is on MODL and CSL so i doubt it's anything to do with that. You must just be lucky
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

hardlife is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

hi to all.

am having difficulty gettin to grips with all the visas, could anyone advise?

im 33 and have a flight provisional booked for the 22/2/9 and the only visa i can see to accomodate is the 175 skilled independent visa, but the cost is very high, does anyone know of any other possible way to go to Oz more cost effective, i work in the transport and logistics industry and fortunately or unfortunately my friend is younger than me as has a working/travel visa, which took 2 hours.

hope to hear from someone soon, getting very frustrated
Old Jan 27th 2009, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hardlife
hi to all.

am having difficulty gettin to grips with all the visas, could anyone advise?

im 33 and have a flight provisional booked for the 22/2/9 and the only visa i can see to accomodate is the 175 skilled independent visa, but the cost is very high, does anyone know of any other possible way to go to Oz more cost effective, i work in the transport and logistics industry and fortunately or unfortunately my friend is younger than me as has a working/travel visa, which took 2 hours.

hope to hear from someone soon, getting very frustrated
Hi I'm quite new to this myself - so no expert but...
If you start a new thread with you own title it'll catch people's attention and they will then probably be able to offer more help.
Good Luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.