820 Instant PR with 3 years defacto.

Old Aug 1st 2015, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

alexstein is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 820 Instant PR with 3 years defacto.

Is this still the case or did they remove this rule?

Myself and my GF are submitting in 2 weeks but just looking to clarify. We have been living togeather for just over 3 years however i read somewhere that they removed ruling in the visa.
Old Aug 1st 2015, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: 820 Instant PR with 3 years defacto.

This paragraph is still in the partner visa booklet. Is this still valid?

Permanent Partner visa (subclasses 100 and 801)
For the grant of the permanent Partner visa (subclass 100 or 801), you can be either in or outside
Australia. This is the case whether you lodged your original application in or outside Australia.
In most cases, permanent residence cannot be granted less than 2 years from when you lodge your
application. You may, however, be granted a permanent visa without having to fulfil the usual two-year
waiting period if:
• at the time you apply, you have been in a partner relationship with your partner for
3 years or more, or 2 years or more if you and your partner have a dependent child of your
relationship; or
• your partner holds or held a permanent humanitarian visa and you were in the relationship before
the visa was granted and this relationship was declared to the department at the time (applies to
subclass 100 visas only).
Old Aug 2nd 2015, 7:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexstein
Is this still the case or did they remove this rule?

Myself and my GF are submitting in 2 weeks but just looking to clarify. We have been living togeather for just over 3 years however i read somewhere that they removed ruling in the visa.
2 years with children or 3 years without and you get PR straight off, no need for the temp visa first.
Old Aug 2nd 2015, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

So in theory after 12-15 months I should have PR status based on living with my other half for 3 yrs
Old Aug 2nd 2015, 11:07 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexstein
So in theory after 12-15 months I should have PR status based on living with my other half for 3 yrs
Yes
Old Apr 12th 2016, 8:50 am
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Arrow 100 Instant PR - Online App help

Sorry to be piggybacking another thread, but it's essentially the same qus

I am planning to apply on behalf of my partner, who is eligible for the 100 offshore (long term defacto) visa, as per the guide book...

I have started the online app from filling under STAGE-1, should I be filling in STAGE-2 as well ?

Thannks and regards,
Old Apr 12th 2016, 9:00 am
Home and Happy

Default Re: 100 Instant PR - Online App help

Originally Posted by chapkenv
Sorry to be piggybacking another thread, but it's essentially the same qus

I am planning to apply on behalf of my partner, who is eligible for the 100 offshore (long term defacto) visa, as per the guide book...

I have started the online app from filling under STAGE-1, should I be filling in STAGE-2 as well ?

Thannks and regards,
You just fill in the forms for Stage 1, you apply offshore for the 309/100. DIBP then review the info provided and if you qualify for the 100 then that is what they issue
You wouldn't get a list of what to provide for stafpge 2 unless you needed it, and even then it is only given to you after the 2 years on stage 1.
Old Apr 12th 2016, 10:33 am
chapkenv

chapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nicechapkenv is just really nice
Exclamation 2000 character limit ?- for stage 1 - online application

yes, it is an offshore - stage 1- 309 visa application, for my partner
i will be acting as her agent via form 956 since i am her sponsor, ya?

i am on page 26 of the online visa form in "immiaccount" where it asks for 5 separate headings (with a 2000 character limit for each):- does this limit include spaces typed ? or just the characters in the words count...thanks

1. nature of the commitment
  1. nature of household
  2. social aspects
  3. fiscal aspects
  4. development of the relation
Old Apr 12th 2016, 12:35 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

No, unless you are a MARA registered agent, you are just her sponsor and as per legal requirement she should fill out her own application.