489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Jul 19th 2016, 7:26 am
Just Joined

lindorachel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Some states will select your application from the EOI pool and invite you to apply for nomination, and for others you need to apply direct.

If you are applying for 489 FS, your occupation must be on the SOL so I guess you need the points from sponsorship. Different states have different criteria also. What state(s) are you looking at? Which ones are sponsoring your occupation?
I am being sponsored by my uncle residing in victoria and my occupation is software engineer.

do i have to pay for the nomination application?
Old Jul 19th 2016, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lindorachel
I am being sponsored by my uncle residing in victoria and my occupation is software engineer.

do i have to pay for the nomination application?
Make sure Uncle is eligible for Family Sponsorship ?? i have doubt.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 8:36 am
Just Joined

lindorachel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by laju1984
what do you mean by eligible? and what are your doubts?
Old Jul 19th 2016, 9:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have all the doubts you like but you're incorrect. Perhaps check your info before you attempt to worry other posters unnecessarily.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Have all the doubts you like but you're incorrect. Perhaps check your info before you attempt to worry other posters unnecessarily.
Agreed. Uncle is fine to sponsor, software engineer fine for sponsorship.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 11:05 am
Just Joined

sanjay7447 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lindorachel
Hello, I am new member of this forum. I have submitted my EOI for visa 489 family sponsored last june 2016 and no response yet. do you have any idea for how long i should wait for the response? thank you very much!
My wife got overall 4 band in IELTS.
I know that the requirement is 4.5 band.
Will you please tell me that what is the fee if she will not scored 4.5 band??
Old Jul 19th 2016, 12:52 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

"Some states will select your application from the EOI pool and invite you to apply for nomination, and for others you need to apply direct."
Can u focus on this more??
If States are selecting your application does it not mean "Nomination" ??
pl clarify
No, it means they are inviting you to apply for nomination - as written.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 12:55 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sanjay7447
My wife got overall 4 band in IELTS.
I know that the requirement is 4.5 band.
Will you please tell me that what is the fee if she will not scored 4.5 band??
Have you checked DIBP site? Off the top of my head, it used to be around $2500 if English requirement is not met by spouse (and other adult dependants)
Old Jul 20th 2016, 3:59 am
Just Joined

Have you checked DIBP site? Off the top of my head, it used to be around $2500 if English requirement is not met by spouse (and other adult dependants)
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
And if my wife will apply for re exam then in how much time period require to submit her result?
Can i submit her result when i will get invitation from state nomination or i should submit it before EOI???
Old Jul 20th 2016, 5:36 am

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
And if my wife will apply for re exam then in how much time period require to submit her result?
Can i submit her result when i will get invitation from state nomination or i should submit it before EOI???
I'm not sure with state nomination if they ask about spouse English.

With DIBP, if you get an invitation and your wife still does not have required score, you select then that you will pay the second charge before grant. But if before grant she then meets requirement, you let CO know and supply IELTS (or whichever English test she is taking) and you do not then need to pay.

One thing to consider though is that if your wife does not have very good English, she may struggle with everyday life here which could lead to isolation.
Old Jul 21st 2016, 6:47 am
Just Joined

Hello all,
Please give me solution for my doubt.
I am planning to apply in subclass 190 in NSW.
I got assessment positive.
I got 6.5 band in IELTS & my wife got 4 band in IELTS.
Now i am planning to lodge EOI in this week and also my wife will give PTE exam on 21st August.
Now my question is In which time period i need to submit my wife's result??
Could i submit her result during Visa invitation? or i should submit it in EOI???
Please help me...
Old Jul 21st 2016, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all,
Please give me solution for my doubt.
I am planning to apply in subclass 190 in NSW.
I got assessment positive.
I got 6.5 band in IELTS & my wife got 4 band in IELTS.
Now i am planning to lodge EOI in this week and also my wife will give PTE exam on 21st August.
Now my question is In which time period i need to submit my wife's result??
Could i submit her result during Visa invitation? or i should submit it in EOI???
Please help me...
The main applicant must have the appropriate IELTS at the time of EOI, for th secondary applicants it can follow.
Old Jul 22nd 2016, 3:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
The main applicant must have the appropriate IELTS at the time of EOI, for th secondary applicants it can follow.
Thank you so much.
I have one more doubt.
I have hired one agent to process behalf of me.
Now still we have not submitted EOI & my agent told me that he paid state sponsorship fee.
Is this possible?
Old Jul 22nd 2016, 4:28 am

Thank you so much.
I have one more doubt.
I have hired one agent to process behalf of me.
Now still we have not submitted EOI & my agent told me that he paid state sponsorship fee.
Is this possible?
Some states you can apply direct to but not sure if it can be done before EOI lodged but it is possible. Is your agent MARA registered?
Old Jul 22nd 2016, 4:43 am
Just Joined

Some states you can apply direct to but not sure if it can be done before EOI lodged but it is possible. Is your agent MARA registered?
No he is not mara agent.
And i am taking for NSW State.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.