489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Jul 18th 2016, 10:56 am
Just Joined

sanjay7447 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you already meet DIBP criteria (skills assessment and proof of English ability) to lodge EOI, then that would be your next step. NSW select from EOI pool I believe but check their website for more info.
Will you please tell me that what is the fee for state sponsorship for subclass 190???
I know that the fee for subclass 489 is 770$ for sponsorship.
What about subclass 190 for NSW?
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:19 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sanjay7447
Will you please tell me that what is the fee for state sponsorship for subclass 190???
I know that the fee for subclass 489 is 770$ for sponsorship.
What about subclass 190 for NSW?
Have you checked their website?
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:31 am
Just Joined

Have you checked their website?
Will you please tell me the website name??
I have searched a lot but didn't find any detail.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:34 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Will you please tell me the website name??
I have searched a lot but didn't find any detail.
Google is usually your friend. I googled 'NSW state sponsorship' and this was the first result - Skilled nominated migration (190) - Live & Work in New South Wales
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Google is usually your friend. I googled 'NSW state sponsorship' and this was the first result - Skilled nominated migration (190) - Live & Work in New South Wales
I have already referred this site but i didn't get any information regarding fees.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:40 am

I have already referred this site but i didn't get any information regarding fees.
It is there - have you tried the search function on their page or looked at what happens if you are invited to apply?
Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:46 am
Just Joined

It is there - have you tried the search function on their page or looked at what happens if you are invited to apply?
got it.Thank you very much....
Old Jul 19th 2016, 12:15 am
Just Joined

lindorachel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am new member of this forum. I have submitted my EOI for visa 489 family sponsored last june 2016 and no response yet. do you have any idea for how long i should wait for the response? thank you very much!
Old Jul 19th 2016, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lindorachel
Hello, I am new member of this forum. I have submitted my EOI for visa 489 family sponsored last june 2016 and no response yet. do you have any idea for how long i should wait for the response? thank you very much!
489 FS takes much time among all other visa.I seen other cases who are waiting from last one year.You should wait . be patient
Old Jul 19th 2016, 2:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laju1984
489 FS takes much time among all other visa.I seen other cases who are waiting from last one year.You should wait . be patient
thank you for the reply.. i also indicated in my EOI the 489 state sponsorship on any state. should i wait for ITA before i apply for state nomination on any state?
Old Jul 19th 2016, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

thank you for the reply.. i also indicated in my EOI the 489 state sponsorship on any state. should i wait for ITA before i apply for state nomination on any state?
I cant understand Your Question here.But what i think 489 FS is good than SS as in SS u must live in Regional area of Sponsering State. In FS U have not this limitation.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 5:05 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laju1984
I cant understand Your Question here.But what i think 489 FS is good than SS as in SS u must live in Regional area of Sponsering State. In FS U have not this limitation.
I am so sorry if i confused you.. its like this.. I already submitted my EOI for visa 489 for both SS and FS. my question is for the SS, should I get a nomination first before I get an ITA? or should there be an ITA first so I can get a nomination? i hope you get what i mean..

Thank you for the reply by the way..
Old Jul 19th 2016, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

I am so sorry if i confused you.. its like this.. I already submitted my EOI for visa 489 for both SS and FS. my question is for the SS, should I get a nomination first before I get an ITA? or should there be an ITA first so I can get a nomination? i hope you get what i mean..

Thank you for the reply by the way..
You must be first Nominated by State or Territory , After successful Nomination u will get ITA from DIBP.
Old Jul 19th 2016, 6:40 am

Some states will select your application from the EOI pool and invite you to apply for nomination, and for others you need to apply direct.

If you are applying for 489 FS, your occupation must be on the SOL so I guess you need the points from sponsorship. Different states have different criteria also. What state(s) are you looking at? Which ones are sponsoring your occupation?
Old Jul 19th 2016, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Some states will select your application from the EOI pool and invite you to apply for nomination, and for others you need to apply direct.

If you are applying for 489 FS, your occupation must be on the SOL so I guess you need the points from sponsorship. Different states have different criteria also. What state(s) are you looking at? Which ones are sponsoring your occupation?
"Some states will select your application from the EOI pool and invite you to apply for nomination, and for others you need to apply direct."
Can u focus on this more??
If States are selecting your application does it not mean "Nomination" ??
pl clarify

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.