489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Jul 15th 2016, 7:47 am
Just Joined

Sagat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Hi once the allocation of case officer is it necessary to send the documents in immiaccount or it will be fine if we send from the email with all the documents attached.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 7:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sagat
Hi once the allocation of case officer is it necessary to send the documents in immiaccount or it will be fine if we send from the email with all the documents attached.
No,.you upload them to your immi account
Old Jul 15th 2016, 8:08 am
Just Joined

sanjay7447 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sagat
In which subclass you have applied & for which country???
Old Jul 15th 2016, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sanjay7447
In which subclass you have applied & for which country???
I applied 489 Regional visa for Australia
Old Jul 15th 2016, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Actually I applied my 489 regional for NSW through migration agent on January and co allocated on feb. Agent submitted all the documents through email on March within the timeframe but CO contacted me on May and said he didn't receive documents. Until this time I had no idea weather agent sent the documents or not so I couldn't tell to case officer he did send. After I called my agent and told him everything and he forwarded me an email which he had sent to immigration on March. After 2 weeks I called to the immigration and came to know there were no documents in immiaccount so I went to the agent's office and Uploaded the documents in immiaccount on end of May. After that agent sent 2 email regarding my application progress but no reply until this time. I have no idea what I have to do and what type of outcome I will receive. Waiting is painful
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. I applied for 489 and my case was hold on bcoz of new born baby still wait for add. Now we have documents ready to add on. But our agent says it will take one month process to add on baby and get hap id for medical and my wifes medical also pending. So is it wil take 1 month or less.please reply.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:07 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singh5100
Hello. I applied for 489 and my case was hold on bcoz of new born baby still wait for add. Now we have documents ready to add on. But our agent says it will take one month process to add on baby and get hap id for medical and my wifes medical also pending. So is it wil take 1 month or less.please reply.
It takes as long as it takes. If you were told that it takes more than 1 month what would you do differently than if you were told it takes less than 1 month?
Old Jul 15th 2016, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for good reply. .satisfied
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks again for this type of fourm reply.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

I query for regarding 489 on forum very proudly but i got reply very mockery. Feel bad.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

I query for regarding 489 on forum very proudly but i got reply very mockery. Feel bad.
All are giving their best opinion whay they have but if yr Query is very specific then no need to feel bad .
Old Jul 15th 2016, 6:03 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody mocked you. But if the application takes more than a month is there anything you can do?

Each application takes time, and how long varies between applications. As long as you have supplied information when requested there is nothing you can do but be patient.

You are using an agent, and have received their best advice, but are ignoring it and asking here, when there is nothing anyone can say that will change anything.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 11:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Your agent has said a month, that is a rough estimate/guess. It could be more it could be less. Immi hasn't given you a timescale, how on earth do you think some random people, regardless of how similar or different their situation is to you, can narrow that timescale down further is beyond me. You may as well ask what I'm having for dinner next Thursday night. Don't get shirty or upset because no one is stupid enough to give you an unknown date.

Final answer is, it doesn't matter. It'll happen when it happens and you need to put it to one side and get on with life then deal with it again when it's time.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 10:47 am
Just Joined

sanjay7447 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
It looks like it

You would have to check that your occupation is on their list, and wait for an invitation to apply for nomination after lodging / editing EOI as you cannot apply direct to NSW.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
now i have decided that i want to apply in subclass 190 in NSW.
Will you please tell me the procedure steps for it?
My assessment is already cleared.What is the next procedure?
Old Jul 16th 2016, 10:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sanjay7447
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
now i have decided that i want to apply in subclass 190 in NSW.
Will you please tell me the procedure steps for it?
My assessment is already cleared.What is the next procedure?
If you already meet DIBP criteria (skills assessment and proof of English ability) to lodge EOI, then that would be your next step. NSW select from EOI pool I believe but check their website for more info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.