489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
People posting 3 short messages like that are often just trying to get access to pm someone. They then frequently spam other posters with unwanted messages, usually relating to timelines.
Not saying that is necessarily the case here but it is very common.
okkkk Fine . but then how Can he get answer he wants to know.any other option ????
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:24 am
Just Joined

downunder15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
downunder15 - posting just to access pm system is against site rules!

Sorry about that old.sparkles and Pollyana, I have no intention of spamming anyone. Cheers.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laju1984
okkkk Fine . but then how Can he get answer he wants to know.any other option ????
Hi laju1984, I guess I'll just ask people from the discussion forums. Not a biggie. Cheers.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laju1984
The same way everyone else does, ask on the open forum

Asking visa related questions by pm is not encouraged on BE - it is too easy for someone to gve a wrong answer,and if it is doene by pm it may not be seen as a wrong answer. This could cause someone to make decisions with serious consequences. If questions and answers are on the open forum then any mistakes are spotted by other posters and discussed/corrected.

Private messages are for private conversations, not for visa discussions.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by downunder15
Hi laju1984, I guess I'll just ask people from the discussion forums. Not a biggie. Cheers.
much more likely to get answers that way

Good luck with the application!
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:53 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Pollyana
much more likely to get answers that way

Good luck with the application!
Thanks Pollyana, we need all the luck we can get PC uploaded Feb 2016, I know it's too early to say, but we're hoping to get our grant this week. sigh.

Last edited by downunder15; Mar 7th 2016 at 3:09 am.
Old Mar 28th 2016, 7:40 am
Just Joined

jagdeepslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Everyone, I would like to know the time for 489 Visa Grant, I have received Invitation from Skill Select on 24-March, and am expecting to file main application by 29-March.
Also would there be any additional document required during this process, if yes which all?
Regards'
Jagdeep Singh
Old Mar 28th 2016, 7:53 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jagdeepslamba
Hello Everyone, I would like to know the time for 489 Visa Grant, I have received Invitation from Skill Select on 24-March, and am expecting to file main application by 29-March.
Also would there be any additional document required during this process, if yes which all?
Regards'
Jagdeep Singh
OP's post suggests their application took 6 months but all applications are individual and time lines vary.

Document checklist is here - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-...nvited-pathway
Old May 12th 2016, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum.I newly registered on this forum.
I have apply for 489 and submit all docs including medicals and pcc on demand of co. But issue is that my wife is pregnant and dont go for medical.how much time from now i get visa.
Old May 12th 2016, 8:15 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singh5100
Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum.I newly registered on this forum.
I have apply for 489 and submit all docs including medicals and pcc on demand of co. But issue is that my wife is pregnant and dont go for medical.how much time from now i get visa.
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, no-one will be able to tell you how long it will take you to receive a decision on your application. It will depend on lots of different things. Good luck!
Old May 12th 2016, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Well that your medicals and PCC have been requested dis a good sign that it is moving along. But now you will need to wait until after the birth, so how far along is she? Then when baby is born, you will need to register birth and get birth certificate, how long does that take? When all that done your process will start moving again, it is effectively on hold now.
Old May 12th 2016, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

She has left time of 1 month only to delivery. So that after
that it take 10 days to get birth certificate of baby and passport too.

Last edited by Singh5100; May 12th 2016 at 2:01 pm.
Old May 13th 2016, 2:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

She has left time of 1 month only to delivery. So that after
that it take 10 days to get birth certificate if baby and passport too.
Then once you have the baby's passport you will need to add him/her to the application and get medicals done for the baby and your wife. Once that's done the case officer will make a decision.
Old May 13th 2016, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Thanks alot Dorothy.� ����for info..
Old May 17th 2016, 6:36 am
Just Joined

chetan chavda is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Experts,

I myself chetan chavda. I was applied for subclass 489 State Sponsorship visa for QLD state. My Occupation is Environmental Research Scientist 243413. I lodge my visa file December 2015. CO allocated in January 2016, Submitted all the documents in March 2016, Employer verification done April First week 2016 still do not get grant of visa. So please can anybody suggest me when i will get visa grant and why it takes so much time? Because my condition is o bad. Somebody said that i will get grant after July 2016 is it right? Please guide me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.