489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Nov 24th 2015, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

cabenak2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Thanks we are thrilled. Going to Darwin from Dublin Ireland.

It really is a waiting game my friend. It will arrive when you least expect it!
Old Nov 25th 2015, 4:13 am
Just Joined

chitra85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cabenak2

Thanks.

What do you decide to do there and in which skill did you applie?

Do you have 1 year job condition?

Regards
Rajesh
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:03 am
Just Joined

chitra85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cabenak2

Hey,
My visa also has been granted.

But I heard that 489 has current obligations to move withing 90days. But my agent said my last date is 7th October.

What's your condition?

Regards
Rajesh
Old Nov 26th 2015, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

cabenak2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any conditions are on your visa grant form. Its a PDF that would have come with your visa grant.

Congrats on your visa!
Old Dec 28th 2015, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nairn545
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum who provides loads of good information and personal experiences. I have used this site a lot during my visa process and it has helped me along the way.

I know that the 489 visa isn't as common as the 189/190 and like many other people, I struggled to find personal experiences from others who had been granted a 489. I'm not going to babble on too much about the whole process as it is exactly the same as other skilled visas in terms of applying and processing time, but for those of you who may be interested in my personal time line for the process, then here it is below:

EOI submitted September 2013
Invitation to apply September 2014
CO allocated Jan 2015
Meds and Police Checks Feb 2015
Visa Grant March 2015

I didn't use an agent and found the process relatively easy, but stressful at points due to the sheer amount of data that you have to provide. One thing that I saw quite a lot on several forums was the issue about certified documents. I had none of my documents certified; all I did was upload colour scans of everything and this was accepted. As long as you upload everything that is on the check-list and you are honest, then there should be no issues at all.

It was a shock to wake up and see the email with the visa grants so soon as I had prepared myself to wait a lot longer! It took a while to sink in as I had waited so long for this! We are planning to make the move in January 2016 to Adelaide and hopefully will never look back.

If anyone wants any more information on the 489 side of things, please do not hesitate to ask me on this post.

Thanks
Congrates dear
and
i woluld like to Create Watsapp Group for Australia Skilled immigration to discuss questioms and all other matters. Pl people who applied and going to apply to Aus
immigration just message on my watsapp snip. It will helo to many definitely.
Thanks

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Dec 28th 2015 at 2:44 am. Reason: Inappropriate posting of personal details.
Old Dec 28th 2015, 2:47 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laju1984
Congrates dear
and
i woluld like to Create Watsapp Group for Australia Skilled immigration to discuss questioms and all other matters. Pl people who applied and going to apply to Aus
immigration just message on my watsapp snip. It will helo to many definitely.
Thanks
Welcome to the forum. Any discussion of immigration matters should be conducted on the forum and not in private. It will help many more people if it is in the public forum.

I have snipped your Whatsapp details from the post, as it is inappropriate to post personal details.
Old Dec 28th 2015, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Welcome to the forum. Any discussion of immigration matters should be conducted on the forum and not in private. It will help many more people if it is in the public forum.

I have snipped your Whatsapp details from the post, as it is inappropriate to post personal details.
As I am in Whatsapp group for Canada immigration it really helps many to solve quires, So i suggested that. But its okk if u like it inappropriate.
Old Dec 28th 2015, 6:25 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laju1984
As I am in Whatsapp group for Canada immigration it really helps many to solve quires, So i suggested that. But its okk if u like it inappropriate.
It may well help, but this is a public forum that people may use to receive help and information on immigration matters. It is essential that any information that might be of use be in the public domain. There really wouldn't be much use for the forum if it was all conducted in private!

Anyway, let's keep the thread on topic now. This is about someone receiving their visa.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
It may well help, but this is a public forum that people may use to receive help and information on immigration matters. It is essential that any information that might be of use be in the public domain. There really wouldn't be much use for the forum if it was all conducted in private!

Anyway, let's keep the thread on topic now. This is about someone receiving their visa.
okk.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Manu009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I Have A Question.. will you come back to your Home Country within that time.. i mean to say what are travel rights
Old Feb 21st 2016, 2:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manu009
Hey I Have A Question.. will you come back to your Home Country within that time.. i mean to say what are travel rights
Within what time? There are no restrictions on travel on a 489 visa. One can visit their home country as often as they wish.

Are you also applying for a 489?

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 21st 2016 at 2:48 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2016, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chitra85
Thanks.

What do you decide to do there and in which skill did you applie?

Do you have 1 year job condition?

Regards
Rajesh
Hii Rajesh
i m going to apply for 489 SS for Queensland. want to exchange info. regarding this ***mobile number removed***

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 21st 2016 at 5:16 pm. Reason: Please do not post phone numbers on the open forum
Old Feb 21st 2016, 3:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 21st 2016, 5:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If people wish to chat with others on an internet chat application, please could they make contact privately, via their profiles. Any more chat in that vein and the thread will be closed.

BE does not encourage the discussion of immigration rules and policies away from the open forum. Discussion in public means that if mistakes are made they can be seen be others and easily corrected. This lessens the chances of mistakes being made during visa applications.

The point of truth should always be Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection
Old Feb 23rd 2016, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

heisenburg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

can anyone advise on timescales for 489 State Sponsored visas ?
I got sponsorship from Queensland 3 weeks ago and was invited to apply a couple of days later.

How long to wait for a case officer and then the visa grant ?

Any advice gratefully received.

Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.