489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Mar 4th 2018, 10:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Kamaldeep kaur
Hi guys..I have applied 489visa for Queensland lodged application on 14th September 2017 n uploaded all documents requested included pcc n medical by 10th dec 2017...my question is how much time it takes to finalized status on immi ac as I hav already got verification call last week n now my status has changed to further assessment on immi ac..previously it was assessment in progress.
No way of knowing. It will take as ong as it takes them to do the further assessments.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 12:13 am
Just Joined

JASSI0613 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied under Mixed Crop Farmer occupation which is a self employmemt in 489 visa. I have lodged an application on 24 Feb 2018 and front loaded all documemts on 6 March 2018 including pcc and HC. As vetassess assessed the only 1.5-year experience of mine from total 4 year experience.Is there any chance of physical verification by DIBP????
?I am in a hope of direct grant🤞🤞🤞🤞

Last edited by JASSI0613; Mar 5th 2018 at 12:16 am.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 5:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JASSI0613
I have applied under Mixed Crop Farmer occupation which is a self employmemt in 489 visa. I have lodged an application on 24 Feb 2018 and front loaded all documemts on 6 March 2018 including pcc and HC. As vetassess assessed the only 1.5-year experience of mine from total 4 year experience.Is there any chance of physical verification by DIBP????
?I am in a hope of direct grant🤞🤞🤞🤞
Yes there is a chance.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 5:57 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Yes there is a chance.
but according to some people , they verify only the points we claim. For 1.5 years I get O point for experience.So there is a confusion regarding this.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 6:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

but according to some people , they verify only the points we claim. For 1.5 years I get O point for experience.So there is a confusion regarding this.
Ok. No chance then. It's no skin off my nose if you don't believe me.

(Actually, until a visa is granted DoHA can do whatever check they want.)
Old Mar 5th 2018, 6:10 am
Just Joined

Sorry , If i hurt you, but different responses in such type of situations put me in a dilemma. Yea sure, I'll keep your response in my mind and will always ready for verification.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:49 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry , If i hurt you, but different responses in such type of situations put me in a dilemma. Yea sure, I'll keep your response in my mind and will always ready for verification.
Dorothy is right you know, DOHA can ask for whatever paperwork they like. Just because they haven't asked for it in some cases doesn't mean they won't ask in yours.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Ravdeep bal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello jassi,
This is Ravdeep singh. I did bachelor of agriculture. I am doing farming from 3 years. My sister is australian permanent resident.i wanna apply for 489 visa . Am i eligible to assess my degree from vetassess. What are the requirements for that? Are you taking the help of consultant and which consultant

Last edited by Ravdeep bal; Mar 14th 2018 at 9:08 am.
Old Mar 14th 2018, 9:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

PLEASE NOTE: We ask that all immigration questions/discussions are kept on the forums and not via email or private message. This is because if incorrect information is given privately...others can correct it. The wrong information could have severe consequences.

Thank you.
Old Mar 18th 2018, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

Ravdeep bal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi goldy,
I am new to this form. I am also going to apply as crop farmer. Which immigration consultant did you hire for your case?
Old Nov 14th 2018, 4:23 am
Just Joined

Krishnamanju is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nairn545
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum who provides loads of good information and personal experiences. I have used this site a lot during my visa process and it has helped me along the way.

I know that the 489 visa isn't as common as the 189/190 and like many other people, I struggled to find personal experiences from others who had been granted a 489. I'm not going to babble on too much about the whole process as it is exactly the same as other skilled visas in terms of applying and processing time, but for those of you who may be interested in my personal time line for the process, then here it is below:

EOI submitted September 2013
Invitation to apply September 2014
CO allocated Jan 2015
Meds and Police Checks Feb 2015
Visa Grant March 2015

I didn't use an agent and found the process relatively easy, but stressful at points due to the sheer amount of data that you have to provide. One thing that I saw quite a lot on several forums was the issue about certified documents. I had none of my documents certified; all I did was upload colour scans of everything and this was accepted. As long as you upload everything that is on the check-list and you are honest, then there should be no issues at all.

It was a shock to wake up and see the email with the visa grants so soon as I had prepared myself to wait a lot longer! It took a while to sink in as I had waited so long for this! We are planning to make the move in January 2016 to Adelaide and hopefully will never look back.

If anyone wants any more information on the 489 side of things, please do not hesitate to ask me on this post.

Thanks
Do you think is there any chance of physical verification in case of 489 Visa?
Old Nov 14th 2018, 7:43 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Krishnamanju
Do you think is there any chance of physical verification in case of 489 Visa?
Physical verification of what?
Old Nov 14th 2018, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Krishnamanju is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Physical verification of what?
I mean at the time of granting visa. Some people are telling that they people do physical verification. Is it true?
Old Jan 19th 2019, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

Harpreet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Singh5100
She has left time of 1 month only to delivery. So that after
that it take 10 days to get birth certificate of baby and passport too.
hello..! I am also a farmer from India and want to apply for mixed crop farmer. I want know how you did the skill assessment as a farmer and which documents you provided for assessment and your whole experience with all expenses?
Thanks in advance!
Old May 19th 2019, 10:09 am
Just Joined

TessaCor is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nairn545
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum who provides loads of good information and personal experiences. I have used this site a lot during my visa process and it has helped me along the way.

I know that the 489 visa isn't as common as the 189/190 and like many other people, I struggled to find personal experiences from others who had been granted a 489. I'm not going to babble on too much about the whole process as it is exactly the same as other skilled visas in terms of applying and processing time, but for those of you who may be interested in my personal time line for the process, then here it is below:

EOI submitted September 2013
Invitation to apply September 2014
CO allocated Jan 2015
Meds and Police Checks Feb 2015
Visa Grant March 2015

I didn't use an agent and found the process relatively easy, but stressful at points due to the sheer amount of data that you have to provide. One thing that I saw quite a lot on several forums was the issue about certified documents. I had none of my documents certified; all I did was upload colour scans of everything and this was accepted. As long as you upload everything that is on the check-list and you are honest, then there should be no issues at all.

It was a shock to wake up and see the email with the visa grants so soon as I had prepared myself to wait a lot longer! It took a while to sink in as I had waited so long for this! We are planning to make the move in January 2016 to Adelaide and hopefully will never look back.

If anyone wants any more information on the 489 side of things, please do not hesitate to ask me on this post.

Thanks
THANKS FOR THIS INFO. I'm currently considering applying for a 489 Family sponsored visa I'm a Careers Counsellor in the UK with 5 years experience in this profession, I'm 40 and my sister can sponsor me hopefully she lives in Perth WA which is where I'd like to work and I seem to meet the points expectation of 65. It states the cost of the visa is $3750 ish, but are there any additional costs i.e. how much is the skills assessment? What is involved in the skills assessment? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but please bear with me.

Also how did you get on with your sponsored visa, did you find work OK?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.