489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Nov 13th 2016, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Thanks bhaji...i from jalandhar.hope i will also get visa soon and i also applied for queensland.May meet u there if we nearby.. thanks again because i am with same occupation as u and same applied time in march.
Old Nov 19th 2016, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

goldy85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Singh5100
Thanks bhaji...i from jalandhar.hope i will also get visa soon and i also applied for queensland.May meet u there if we nearby.. thanks again because i am with same occupation as u and same applied time in march.
How much.pony I claimed
Old Nov 19th 2016, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by goldy85
How much.pony I claimed
How much point u claimed
Old Nov 27th 2016, 1:09 am
Just Joined

Mijan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hami
I lodged on 28th of September 2016 and my visa was granted 8th of November 2016.
I applied for 489 state sponsored
Hi Hami,

Congrats for your visa, i also applied 23 October and CO alocate 31St October asking Police clearance and Medical, I have done all before 4th November till now waiting. Pleace can you share after CO asign how
Many days later your visa grant . Thanks

Last edited by Mijan; Nov 27th 2016 at 1:12 am.
Old Nov 28th 2016, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

swonder27 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI, I have applied for 489 FS Visa. I have applied for an EOI with 70 points in accounting
So how long would it take to get an invitation on 489 FS visa ?
Old Jan 9th 2017, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

shahidjabbar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nairn545
Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone on this forum who provides loads of good information and personal experiences. I have used this site a lot during my visa process and it has helped me along the way.

I know that the 489 visa isn't as common as the 189/190 and like many other people, I struggled to find personal experiences from others who had been granted a 489. I'm not going to babble on too much about the whole process as it is exactly the same as other skilled visas in terms of applying and processing time, but for those of you who may be interested in my personal time line for the process, then here it is below:

EOI submitted September 2013
Invitation to apply September 2014
CO allocated Jan 2015
Meds and Police Checks Feb 2015
Visa Grant March 2015

I didn't use an agent and found the process relatively easy, but stressful at points due to the sheer amount of data that you have to provide. One thing that I saw quite a lot on several forums was the issue about certified documents. I had none of my documents certified; all I did was upload colour scans of everything and this was accepted. As long as you upload everything that is on the check-list and you are honest, then there should be no issues at all.

It was a shock to wake up and see the email with the visa grants so soon as I had prepared myself to wait a lot longer! It took a while to sink in as I had waited so long for this! We are planning to make the move in January 2016 to Adelaide and hopefully will never look back.

If anyone wants any more information on the 489 side of things, please do not hesitate to ask me on this post.

Thanks
Hi friend
Hope you will be in Australia , my application is accepted for 489 visa. Would like to know how much time they will give to move AU ? Secondly, after spending 2 years in designated area ,how long it will take to apply and get get PR ?
Old Jan 11th 2017, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Hello everyone. Can anybody tell, what is maximum time to grant 489 visa ever.becoz i heard that they grant visa before expery of pcc and medical. But there are only two months left to expire my pcc and medical.10 months ate already passed to apply visa.plz reply.because every fourm reply different answer so pls experts to be tell correct way. Thanks again.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone. Can anybody tell, what is maximum time to grant 489 visa ever.becoz i heard that they grant visa before expery of pcc and medical. But there are only two months left to expire my pcc and medical.10 months ate already passed to apply visa.plz reply.because every fourm reply different answer so pls experts to be tell correct way. Thanks again.
I think you will find that the answers in "every forum" differ simply because every case is different. The only ones that know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth would be the guys at DIBP.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 2:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They will not grant the visa just because the pcc and meds are expiring. The visa will take its course and if your pcc and meds expire you will be asked to re-do them.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 2:28 am
Just Joined

Hello Singh
Have u got any verfication
Old Jan 11th 2017, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Not yet sir i have no any verification or call from them.
Old Jan 11th 2017, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

One thing is more if they grant within this month then what would be time to validate visa up to expiry of medical and pcc.
Old Jan 12th 2017, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hello. I view the fourm only when i receive any mail from British expats and can tell me where i can see live fourms or daily fourms. Thanks
Old Jan 12th 2017, 2:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hello. I view the fourm only when i receive any mail from British expats and can tell me where i can see live fourms or daily fourms. Thanks
Use this bookmark Australia - British Expats

Old Jan 25th 2017, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

Numberdar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Hello Experts,
I have lodged SC 489 Application in welder trade on Sep 02 and All docs including pay slips, work references, employment letter, medicals and state PCC are front loaded using immi account and CO allocated on Sep 20 and asked for National PCC and i have applied for that and submitted it on Oct 20...
After that on Nov 16 CO asked for Form 80..
I send it on Nov 24
now i am waiting
Can anybody knows what they will do now or they will Grant Visa???
Patiently Waiting for____

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.