489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old May 31st 2016, 8:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by chetan chavda
Dear Experts,

I need urgent help regarding delay in employer verification, I lodge my visa file in December 2015 under Subclass 489 SS QLD. CO allocated in Jan 2016, all documents submitted in March 2016, current employer verification done in April 2016 but my 1st employer created delay in process. Agency mailed them in April first week and my 1st employer replied them with all information on 4th May 2016 is this kind of behavior create any negative impact on grant? Is there any guideline and minimum time limit for employer verification please guide me and what should i do now for further process? Please help me

Regards,
Unlikely to have a negative impact. They've got all the info now so it's just a wait and see situation for you. If they need anything else they'll be in contact. Don't worry about it.
Old Jun 1st 2016, 8:29 am
Just Joined

chetan chavda is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Unlikely to have a negative impact. They've got all the info now so it's just a wait and see situation for you. If they need anything else they'll be in contact. Don't worry about it.
Thank you very much for reply. I hope for positive reply finger cross
Old Jul 9th 2016, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone. Can anyone tell me, is there any medical procedure for one month old child for 489 visa.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:05 am
Just Joined

sanjay7447 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum.
It's feel great that you people are sharing lots of useful information regarding 489 visa.
I have applied for state regional 489 visa. I have applied in Electronics Engineer 233411 on November-15.
I want to live & work in Sydney.
Can anybody tell me that can i eligible for Sydney city?
Please help me...
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sanjay7447
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum.
It's feel great that you people are sharing lots of useful information regarding 489 visa.
I have applied for state regional 489 visa. I have applied in Electronics Engineer 233411 on November-15.
I want to live & work in Sydney.
Can anybody tell me that can i eligible for Sydney city?
Please help me...
U have to live in Nominated state for 2 yrs out of 4 yrs visa.And work for 12 months to be apply for PR.Which states u selected for 489 ??
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laju1984
U have to live in Nominated state for 2 yrs out of 4 yrs visa.And work for 12 months to be apply for PR.Which states u selected for 489 ??
I have selected NSW. I want to go in Sydney city.
So is it possible for me???
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:29 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I have selected NSW. I want to go in Sydney city.
So is it possible for me???
No - as you acknowledge you have applied for regional spponsorship. You are obliged to live and work in a regional area which does not include Sydney. What area did you apply for?

Last edited by old.sparkles; Jul 12th 2016 at 10:32 am.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
No - as you acknowledge you have applied for regional spponsorship. You are obliged to live and work in a regional area which does not include Sydney. What area did you apply for?
Yes Right old.sparkles
Old Jul 12th 2016, 10:57 am
Just Joined

Sorry... It was by mistake..
I have applied for Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored Provisional Subclass 489 visa...my assessment is already cleared.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 11:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry... It was by mistake..
I have applied for Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored Provisional Subclass 489 visa...my assessment is already cleared.
However you call it, 489 is a regionally sponsored visa requiring you to live and work in designated regional areas dependant upon which area you applied to. NSW has 7 regional areas. If you do not meet the conditions you are likely to be deported. You must meet the conditions to be able to apply for PR.

If you can get enough points, the better option is a 190 visa.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

However you call it, 489 is a regionally sponsored visa requiring you to live and work in designated regional areas dependant upon which area you applied to. NSW has 7 regional areas. If you do not meet the conditions you are likely to be deported. You must meet the conditions to be able to apply for PR.

If you can get enough points, the better option is a 190 visa.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
But I have already sent the EOI & filled up the Form R - NSW Department of Industry.
Now can i change my subclass from 489 to 190???
Is it possible???
Old Jul 12th 2016, 12:14 pm

Thank you very much for your feedback.
But I have already sent the EOI & filled up the Form R - NSW Department of Industry.
Now can i change my subclass from 489 to 190???
Is it possible???
Do you have enough points for 190?

If so, I think you can edit the EOI to include this option or lodge a second EOI
Old Jul 12th 2016, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Do you have enough points for 190?

If so, I think you can edit the EOI to include this option or lodge a second EOI
Currently I have 55 points..
If i applied for 190 then i will receive 5 points from state..
So is it possible???
Old Jul 12th 2016, 12:44 pm

Currently I have 55 points..
If i applied for 190 then i will receive 5 points from state..
So is it possible???
It looks like it

You would have to check that your occupation is on their list, and wait for an invitation to apply for nomination after lodging / editing EOI as you cannot apply direct to NSW.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:35 am
Just Joined

It looks like it

You would have to check that your occupation is on their list, and wait for an invitation to apply for nomination after lodging / editing EOI as you cannot apply direct to NSW.
Yes. my occupation is on their list.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.