489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Feb 23rd 2016, 10:01 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by heisenburg
Hi,

can anyone advise on timescales for 489 State Sponsored visas ?
I got sponsorship from Queensland 3 weeks ago and was invited to apply a couple of days later.

How long to wait for a case officer and then the visa grant ?

Any advice gratefully received.

Mike
Average processing times are given as 3 months - Skilled migration visa processing times

CO Allocation seems to be at 2nd Jan - Allocation dates for General Skilled Migration applications

If you have filed a decision ready application you may not hear from CO until visa grant - they do not waste time simply telling you they are working on your application
Old Feb 29th 2016, 7:40 am
Just Joined

jagney19901 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello,
i'm a civil engineer with 3 years of experience.
i've applied for skill assessment on 19-11-2015
n it's been more then 3 months?
how much longer do i need to wait ?
i'm also planning to apply in sabclass 489 visa
my 1st cousin lives in Melbourne.. and my consultant says that she can sponsor me ...
how much time it usually take to get the EOI ???
Old Feb 29th 2016, 7:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jagney19901
hello,
my 1st cousin lives in Melbourne.. and my consultant says that she can sponsor me ...
Is your "consultant" a MARA registered agent? If not, (well, even if so) get rid of them. Your first cousin cannot sponsor you for anything unless they own a company that can sponsor you for a 457 or 186. Even then they need to be eligible sponsors.

And to answer your question, it takes as long as it takes. Have you looked at the assessing body's website to see what their processing times are?
Old Feb 29th 2016, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

laju1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heisenburg
Hi,

can anyone advise on timescales for 489 State Sponsored visas ?
I got sponsorship from Queensland 3 weeks ago and was invited to apply a couple of days later.

How long to wait for a case officer and then the visa grant ?

Any advice gratefully received.

Mike
Hi Mike will u pl share yr timeline here. I.e. Yr occuaption, Skill Assessment time period, yr EOI date and Invitation to aply date ??
Old Feb 29th 2016, 9:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by laju1984
Hi Mike will u pl share yr timeline here. I.e. Yr occuaption, Skill Assessment time period, yr EOI date and Invitation to aply date ??
Could you please write your posts in standard English and not in some gobbledygook text-speak.
People do not find your random abbreviations easy to understand. and this isn't twitter, there is no limit on the number of characters
Old Feb 29th 2016, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Could you please write your posts in standard English and not in some gobbledygook text-speak.
People do not find your random abbreviations easy to understand. and this isn't twitter, there is no limit on the number of characters
it is only yr matter if u cant understand .
Old Feb 29th 2016, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

A first cousin in Melbourne can sponsor a 489 visa application, have just looked it up but I cannot post a link. It was quite hard to find but it is there on the Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.

Most skills assessment bodies will provide details of estimated processing times.
Old Feb 29th 2016, 9:06 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong.

It is up to me to help keep the forum running smoothly and to ensure that all posts are in understandable English.

If you wish to keep posting on here please use decent English. Otherwise I suggest you go back to your Whatsapp group.
Old Feb 29th 2016, 11:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hv a rd, dude

http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...0/#post8688179
Old Feb 29th 2016, 12:39 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

What an extremely rude reply.
Old Feb 29th 2016, 12:40 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Hv a rd, dude
gd1 Dorothy
Old Mar 7th 2016, 1:24 am
Just Joined

downunder15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who is still waiting for their 489 visa to be granted?

Originally Posted by cabenak2
Hi all! Our visa was granted last night !!! We are thrilled and will wait till after Christmas to go. We applied on the 30th of July and it came through the 24th of November so 3 months and 3.5 weeks. Hope your visa comes through soon !
Congratulations! 489 as well here. We're still waiting our visa to be granted.

Originally Posted by jagney19901
hello,
Hi, how's your 489 application?

Last edited by old.sparkles; Mar 7th 2016 at 2:11 am.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:12 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

downunder15 - posting just to access pm system is against site rules!
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
downunder15 - posting just to access pm system is against site rules!
I think he doesn't want to know PM . but how's process throughout . whats wrong in that ??
Old Mar 7th 2016, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

I think he doesn't want to know PM . but how's process throughput. whats wrong in that ??
People posting 3 short messages like that are often just trying to get access to pm someone. They then frequently spam other posters with unwanted messages, usually relating to timelines.
Not saying that is necessarily the case here but it is very common.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.