489 visa

Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:14 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 visa

Originally Posted by gauravcherry84
I had submitted all my credentials for educationa as well as employment during Vetassess and during lodging I had submitted spouse docs only.
Secondly, can we know that which files they are currently processing?
There is no way of knowing what documents they are looking at but I think you should have submitted your qualifications and employment documents if you are the main applicant - DIBP need to verify your points and need the evidence to do this. Did it not ask you to upload proof of these?
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:19 am
Just Joined

gauravcherry84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had submitted all the relevant evidences/proofs, IELTS TRF, all the forms needed for scoring 60 marks. Furthermore, I had applied under special circumstances with chain migration duly signed by my brother who has citizenship and is residing in adelaide. Because now these days only applications with special conditions are applied. Rest all will after 1st July.

Can we know which files they are processing right know.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:29 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

I had submitted all the relevant evidences/proofs, IELTS TRF, all the forms needed for scoring 60 marks. Furthermore, I had applied under special circumstances with chain migration duly signed by my brother who has citizenship and is residing in adelaide. Because now these days only applications with special conditions are applied. Rest all will after 1st July.

Can we know which files they are processing right know.
I'm sorry but I don't know what 'special circumstances with chain migration' is.

There is no way of knowing what files are being processed - no-one is psychic.

But if you did not submit your qualifications and employment evidence I don't see who you have submitted all the evidence. Not submitting everything will only slow down the procedure in my opinion. I guess you just have to wait and see if they ask for additional info.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:39 am
Just Joined

I have docs scanned and uploaded what ever required.

Let's now wait for the golden mail and will revert you with good news, on the spot.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 4:42 am

I have docs scanned and uploaded what ever required.

Let's now wait for the golden mail and will revert you with good news, on the spot.
Not sure what you are trying to say but good luck all the same. If there are missing documents in your application, I'm sure you will be given the opportunity to supply them.

the wait is not too long
Old Jul 8th 2015, 11:28 am
Just Joined

Hey, I got that golden mail. Yipeeeee and thanks for your kind support.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 2:03 am

Hey, I got that golden mail. Yipeeeee and thanks for your kind support.
Congratulations - glad the wait wasn't too long