489 visa

Old Jun 25th 2015, 9:58 am
Just Joined

gauravcherry84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 489 visa

Hi guys, I have been appointed CO on around 12th June 2015 under 489 visa. So any body suggest what will be the expected date to get visa grant?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 3:28 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 visa

Originally Posted by gauravcherry84
Hi guys, I have been appointed CO on around 12th June 2015 under 489 visa. So any body suggest what will be the expected date to get visa grant?
There is customer service charter on DIBP website that I've posted the link to a few times - you could check that for a guide.

Has your CO been in contact with you?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

Yes he contacted me, he demanded PCC scanned copy again. And I submit the same after 2days. i.e on 14th June...and I got the acknowledgement mail from computer system as well as thanks mail from CO.Although I submitted all medical requirements.
Please advise.
Old Jun 25th 2015, 3:43 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he contacted me, he demanded PCC scanned copy again. And I submit the same after 2days. i.e on 14th June...and I got the acknowledgement mail from computer system as well as thanks mail from CO.Although I submitted all medical requirements.
Please advise.
If you've submitted everything you just have to be patient.

How long ago did you do medical and PCC?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

PCC is around 5th June
Medical is around 1st June

But approx how much time?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 3:59 pm

PCC is around 5th June
Medical is around 1st June

But approx how much time?
The crystal ball is on the blink - guidance is 3 months - Skilled Migration Visa Processing Times - but that's just a guide.

Whenever you get the visa, you will need to validate or move before 1st June next year if that standard 12 months is allowed.
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

I am already well aware about 12 months criteria but just want to know about the approximate time to get 'golden mail'.
3 months criteria, we may expect when CO is yet to be assigned. But in my case CO is assigned in mere 5-7 days. So exact how much time would CO take?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:06 pm

I am already well aware about 12 months criteria but just want to know about the approximate time to get 'golden mail'.
3 months criteria, we may expect when CO is yet to be assigned. But in my case CO is assigned in mere 5-7 days. So exact how much time would CO take?
Those are processing guidelines - 75% will be completed in 3 months - some may be quicker but a quarter will also take longer than 3 months.

What's the hurry?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

U are absolute right but anxiety level is increasing day by day. And it is now the last stage.Moreover now a days there is no rush due to capping. And new applications with new rules will be accepted from 1st July onwards. So is there any chance that they would clear all the cases before 1st July?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:13 pm

U are absolute right but anxiety level is increasing day by day. And it is now the last stage.Moreover now a days there is no rush due to capping. And new applications with new rules will be accepted from 1st July onwards. So is there any chance that they would clear all the cases before 1st July?
I wouldn't think so - some will be specifically held until after this time.

Unless there is a reason for your application to be rejected I would try not to worry. What area are you moving to?
Old Jun 25th 2015, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Adelaide. Whether they do verification at this stage? Means even after Vet assess and State Nomination?
Old Jun 26th 2015, 1:33 am

Adelaide. Whether they do verification at this stage? Means even after Vet assess and State Nomination?
Of course they need to verify the evidence you have provided.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 1:59 am
Just Joined

I mean to say that even for those documents which we provided earlier? Or only those ones which we had submitted while lodging the application??
Old Jun 26th 2015, 2:03 am

I mean to say that even for those documents which we provided earlier? Or only those ones which we had submitted while lodging the application??
I think the documents submitted earlier also need to be provided for the application - qualifications, references, other employment evidence. What documents did you provide at the earlier stages that you have not submitted for the application?
Old Jun 26th 2015, 3:39 am
Just Joined

I had submitted all my credentials for educationa as well as employment during Vetassess and during lodging I had submitted spouse docs only.
Secondly, can we know that which files they are currently processing?

Last edited by gauravcherry84; Jun 26th 2015 at 3:42 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.