Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA conditions

475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA conditions

Old Mar 14th 2014, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

manjuprince is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA conditions

Hello Friends,

I am currently on 475 Regional Sponsored VISA by South Australia with conditions 8539 attached to my VISA(cannot Live/work/Study in Melbourne,Sydney,Brisbane,perth).

To brief you again, I moved to Adelaide in 2012 April, since then I was looking for a job in my Nominated occupation (Database Administrator ANZSCO 262111) but I have been unsuccessful in obtaining an opportunity due to none or least openings available matching my skill sets in South Australia. I have even met all the potential Job Consultants in Adelaide , but unfortunately all responses which I have received have been unsuccessful and de-motivating due to not meeting the expectations of employers in having Australian experience. This has been a long time search for me of nearly 10 months, which caused me emotional, financial and physical distress.

I have even tried for a Temporary / Casual job for my survival, but the outcome of the response was the same. I went into depression and finding really hard to support myself and my family in overseas. I had decided to write a letter to the SA gov to release from the state obligation and I was succeeded in getting the approval from the state to move to other states regional areas in Australia.I was moved in Jan 2013 to Victoria, Melbourne and got some casual job immediately for my survival after so much struggle I moved from Adelaide and need some job for my living. Somehow manage to work for about 1 year as a labor worker and now I am nearing to apply for my PR VISA(887 Subclass). As melbourne is not a regional area but with no other option I had to move here as I had some friends to support me during my tough times and really dont know how I can approach the DIAC for special consideration on my case & circumstances to grant PR without troubling me with much of rules & policies.

Please can someone help me to provide clear information for obtaining my 887 Permanent Resident VISA as I have not fullfilled my current 475 VISA conditions of working/living in regional area for 2years instead I lived for 10 Months but not worked for a single day in my sponsored state SA.Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to look for a job in other state for my survival(bread & butter) and I am completing 2 years of my stay in Australia in April 2014 and need to lodge my application for PR VISA(887 Subclass).

Also I have just 1 more year VISA and dont think I can fullfill the 887 VISA criteria as 2 years stay & 1 year experience in the regional area.

Please let me know the pros & cons in obtaining my PR VISA without having any trouble and I need some expert immigration advice in this forum to look into my current circumstances and help me to get the PR.

If I dont get my PR , then there is no point in staying anymore here and need to packup things to leave from this country.As i have already struggled a lot in this 2 years and spoiled my health many times working in tough conditions in the laboring job without having any assistance from gov for medicare for people like us and even if we die on the road also no body is bother to see us bcoz of 475 VISA.

I really didn't know so much complication attached to the VISA 475 subclass and its bad effects on people coming with highly skilled people like us and it is a kind of exploitation forcing people to work in a laboring job with no choice and there is no jobs in our nominated occupation(Database Administrator ANZSCO 262111) in the regional areas and the gov is just granting VISAS without having employment for highly skilled people moreover no employer is ready to consider our overseas experience which was assessed by Australian Computer Society and expecting only for local experience candidates.How can one get the local experience without providing jobs for us . if I work in the laboring job then what is the point in coming as skilled people having vast experience in our nominated skills and easily my expertise skills and knowledge will be totally lost in this 2 years and just to fullfill the VISA condition I had to forget my skills and work in the labor job.It is a serious concern for everyone facing this kind of problems which can lead to mental distress and one can reach to high level of depression.

Please can some one provide me the expert advice to come out of this problem ASAP.....

Regards,
Manjuprince
Old Mar 14th 2014, 12:34 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA condit

Originally Posted by manjuprince
Hello Friends,

I am currently on 475 Regional Sponsored VISA by South Australia with conditions 8539 attached to my VISA(cannot Live/work/Study in Melbourne,Sydney,Brisbane,perth).

To brief you again, I moved to Adelaide in 2012 April, since then I was looking for a job in my Nominated occupation (Database Administrator ANZSCO 262111) but I have been unsuccessful in obtaining an opportunity due to none or least openings available matching my skill sets in South Australia. I have even met all the potential Job Consultants in Adelaide , but unfortunately all responses which I have received have been unsuccessful and de-motivating due to not meeting the expectations of employers in having Australian experience. This has been a long time search for me of nearly 10 months, which caused me emotional, financial and physical distress.

I have even tried for a Temporary / Casual job for my survival, but the outcome of the response was the same. I went into depression and finding really hard to support myself and my family in overseas. I had decided to write a letter to the SA gov to release from the state obligation and I was succeeded in getting the approval from the state to move to other states regional areas in Australia.I was moved in Jan 2013 to Victoria, Melbourne and got some casual job immediately for my survival after so much struggle I moved from Adelaide and need some job for my living. Somehow manage to work for about 1 year as a labor worker and now I am nearing to apply for my PR VISA(887 Subclass). As melbourne is not a regional area but with no other option I had to move here as I had some friends to support me during my tough times and really dont know how I can approach the DIAC for special consideration on my case & circumstances to grant PR without troubling me with much of rules & policies.

Please can someone help me to provide clear information for obtaining my 887 Permanent Resident VISA as I have not fullfilled my current 475 VISA conditions of working/living in regional area for 2years instead I lived for 10 Months but not worked for a single day in my sponsored state SA.Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to look for a job in other state for my survival(bread & butter) and I am completing 2 years of my stay in Australia in April 2014 and need to lodge my application for PR VISA(887 Subclass).

Also I have just 1 more year VISA and dont think I can fullfill the 887 VISA criteria as 2 years stay & 1 year experience in the regional area.

Please let me know the pros & cons in obtaining my PR VISA without having any trouble and I need some expert immigration advice in this forum to look into my current circumstances and help me to get the PR.

If I dont get my PR , then there is no point in staying anymore here and need to packup things to leave from this country.As i have already struggled a lot in this 2 years and spoiled my health many times working in tough conditions in the laboring job without having any assistance from gov for medicare for people like us and even if we die on the road also no body is bother to see us bcoz of 475 VISA.

I really didn't know so much complication attached to the VISA 475 subclass and its bad effects on people coming with highly skilled people like us and it is a kind of exploitation forcing people to work in a laboring job with no choice and there is no jobs in our nominated occupation(Database Administrator ANZSCO 262111) in the regional areas and the gov is just granting VISAS without having employment for highly skilled people moreover no employer is ready to consider our overseas experience which was assessed by Australian Computer Society and expecting only for local experience candidates.How can one get the local experience without providing jobs for us . if I work in the laboring job then what is the point in coming as skilled people having vast experience in our nominated skills and easily my expertise skills and knowledge will be totally lost in this 2 years and just to fullfill the VISA condition I had to forget my skills and work in the labor job.It is a serious concern for everyone facing this kind of problems which can lead to mental distress and one can reach to high level of depression.

Please can some one provide me the expert advice to come out of this problem ASAP.....

Regards,
Manjuprince
You should seek advice from a MARA registered agent I think but you may have to return to your home country as you knowingly breached the visa conditions.
Old Mar 14th 2014, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA condit

Clear information for obtaining your visa? It is not going to happen. You have not met the criteria for the 887. Unfortunately it is worse, you have been in breach of the 475 for more than a year and this is likely to result in cancellation of your visa.

As above, you are not going to be able to get the 887 visa without any trouble. I believe you will be asked to leave the country as soon as this comes to light.

I must admit, I am no great fan of the 475 visa either, it seems to me that there are simply no jobs in regional areas and you are not the first that has struggled. However, it is not complicated. It is very clear about where you can live and work on this visa.