457 to RSMS visa processing time line

Old May 18th 2010, 12:50 am
Just Joined

martincool is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 to RSMS visa processing time line

Hi,

Im here on 457 visa my employer is willing to sponser me for RSMS can some one advise me how long all thse process going to take from employer nomination to PR?.and what are my obligation to my employer ?how long do I have to stay with my employer and what happens if i leave the job after a while if im not happey with the circumstance at the work.please give me some advise
Old May 18th 2010, 1:37 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all
Default Re: 457 to RSMS visa processing time line

Martin,

I think your refering to an 857 visa.

We applied for an 856 (PR) visa on 21st January 2008, it as granted on 14th May 2008. Just over three months through the Brisbane processing centre.

Antney