2nd year visa denied

Old Oct 24th 2012, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

renwick7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2nd year visa denied

My friend had his 2nd visa denied due to not doing enough farm work, he was out of australia when this happened, can he now apply for a holiday visa or is he now effectively banned from applying for a different visa?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

classybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to all
Default Re: 2nd year visa denied

Originally Posted by renwick7
My friend had his 2nd visa denied due to not doing enough farm work, he was out of australia when this happened, can he now apply for a holiday visa or is he now effectively banned from applying for a different visa?
Yes he can. He was refused a 2nd working holiday visa as he was not eligible, however this should not prevent him applying for a different visa
Old Oct 24th 2012, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

stevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nice

Retry the visa again.
I'm here on my 2nd year working holiday visa after being denied it the first time I applied, what were the reasons it was denied?
Old Oct 24th 2012, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

classybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to allclassybird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stevewales25
Retry the visa again.
I'm here on my 2nd year working holiday visa after being denied it the first time I applied, what were the reasons it was denied?
his 2nd visa denied due to not doing enough farm work,
Old Oct 24th 2012, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, that would depend on if he actually HAD done enough farm work.
Old Oct 25th 2012, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

GeorgeGunn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevewales25
Retry the visa again.
why was your first one denied? and how did you over come it
Old Oct 26th 2012, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

stevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nicestevewales25 is just really nice

On my first one I put down construction work in a rural area, the immigration department phoned by employer to ask questions etc, some of the work I did was on a boat so it didn't count. So I reapplied again using another ex employer.

I'm not saying for you or anyone who hasn't done the 3 months rural work to blag it as you may get caught out but the % of people over here on 2nd year working holidays that went anywhere near a farm or anything to do with the regional work to gain the visa is very very little!

I go asked more questions about why im here and where im staying etc when I arrived in aus on my 1st year - i flew into cairns.
This time on my 2nd I flew into Perth after 3 years out the country, no questions asked, stamped my passport, picked up the suitcase and staight through the doors. Thank you very much!