2 years of Full time professional ICT

Old Sep 28th 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough
Default 2 years of Full time professional ICT

Applicants must provide evidence that they have a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor (undergraduate) degree or Graduate Diploma or higher degree level qualification with a major in ICT in a highly relevant field to the nominated occupation and at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

Following are the excerpt from above paragraph..

at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

It means i can claim for analyst programmer ANZSCO 261311 for 2 years which is within the span current last 7 years.

Gulf Shipping (Pvt) Ltd– Programmer / Analyst Feb– 2002 Nov– 2006

Please give yours thought as i am getting correctly or not for the above except from PASA guideline for applicant.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

zoxo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 years of Full time professional ICT

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
Applicants must provide evidence that they have a qualification assessed as comparable to the educational level of an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Bachelor (undergraduate) degree or Graduate Diploma or higher degree level qualification with a major in ICT in a highly relevant field to the nominated occupation and at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

Following are the excerpt from above paragraph..

at least two (2) years of full time professional ICT work experience in a field closely related to the nominated occupation, completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

It means i can claim for analyst programmer ANZSCO 261311 for 2 years which is within the span current last 7 years.

Gulf Shipping (Pvt) Ltd– Programmer / Analyst Feb– 2002 Nov– 2006

Please give yours thought as i am getting correctly or not for the above except from PASA guideline for applicant.
__________________________________________________ ____________

The same as your case and also nominated to migrate as an analyst programmer . it seems yes, that means they expect that you are ICT graduated and have a professional experience for at least 2 years, have the evidence that support your claim eg. graduation certificate , letter from your manager on the company letter head and other vendor certificates if you have.
But really i'm little confused about the ICT graduation cause i'm graduated in the major of management information systems from the collage of trade . so i really want to know if it will be evaluated to as an ICT or not.

anyone has taken a try with any suitable Group classification. this will be so valuable information on the forum.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zoxo
__________________________________________________ ____________

The same as your case and also nominated to migrate as an analyst programmer . it seems yes, that means they expect that you are ICT graduated and have a professional experience for at least 2 years, have the evidence that support your claim eg. graduation certificate , letter from your manager on the company letter head and other vendor certificates if you have.
But really i'm little confused about the ICT graduation cause i'm graduated in the major of management information systems from the collage of trade . so i really want to know if it will be evaluated to as an ICT or not.

anyone has taken a try with any suitable Group classification. this will be so valuable information on the forum.

my question is should 2 years be current one or it can be within tenure of last 7 years which i paste the ecerpt from PASA guideline.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
my question is should 2 years be current one or it can be within tenure of last 7 years which i paste the ecerpt from PASA guideline.
no, its the last 2 out of the 4 years with a degree of your experience for example, in the last 2 years i had been a database system analyst, before that database software engineer for 7 years.

they marked me as system analyst on the code
Old Sep 28th 2010, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wookiee06
no, its the last 2 out of the 4 years with a degree of your experience for example, in the last 2 years i had been a database system analyst, before that database software engineer for 7 years.

they marked me as system analyst on the code

if it is then what does mean by above bold one statement within PASA guidline.