190 NSW email invite

Old Feb 3rd 2018, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

katie_love is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 190 NSW email invite

Hello!

I've just received the email invite from NSW for 190 sponsorship and I'm getting all my documents scanned to send in.

I've got a black and white original document of a council tax bill to prove de-facto relationship with my partner. It is the original version but they send them in black and white.

Does this need to be certified and if so what does the certification have to say on it?
I know when it comes down the line to the visa submission it will need certification (I think) I just don't want to get anything wrong and delay the process.

Thank you very much!!

Katie x
Old Feb 4th 2018, 10:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 190 NSW email invite

Originally Posted by katie_love
Hello!

I've just received the email invite from NSW for 190 sponsorship and I'm getting all my documents scanned to send in.

I've got a black and white original document of a council tax bill to prove de-facto relationship with my partner. It is the original version but they send them in black and white.

Does this need to be certified and if so what does the certification have to say on it?
I know when it comes down the line to the visa submission it will need certification (I think) I just don't want to get anything wrong and delay the process.

Thank you very much!!

Katie x
It's only b & w copies that need certifying. If you are sending original documents they don't need certifying.
Old Feb 4th 2018, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

katie_love is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!

Also do you know anything about the transcripts they require from university?

Mine are over 200 pages and i'm stressing out that these will be too large to upload

Thanks! xx
Old Feb 6th 2018, 12:07 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katie_love
Thank you!

Also do you know anything about the transcripts they require from university?

Mine are over 200 pages and i'm stressing out that these will be too large to upload

Thanks! xx
No I don't. I am fairly sure it's come up before so do an Advanced Search. You should get your answer if no one else comes forward.
Old Feb 6th 2018, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Transcripts are usually 2 maybe 3 pages long. A summary of all the units and your marks. What you have sounds like a course syllabus. Contact the university, many allow you to apply for one on line. Unfortunately some do not have records going back a long time.