Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

189 Medical, Done and compleated but not showing on account

189 Medical, Done and compleated but not showing on account

Old Sep 2nd 2015, 2:11 am
Just Joined

Darrenb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 189 Medical, Done and compleated but not showing on account

Hi, I done my medical in preparation for my application for 189 (submitted 4th August)

The medical was done on the 13th of august and the medical centre said that they uploaded it on the 20th of august and I should of received an email. I have received no email and cannot see it on my immi account. So my question is why cant I see the medical and why haven't I received an email

Thanks
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 189 Medical, Done and compleated but not showing on account

Don't know about an e mail, but once the medical has been checked and cleared at the medical processing centre they will let your CO know and they should update your immi account to show medical is finalised.
If there were going to be any issues they would have been raised at the medicals. It can sometimes take a few weeks.
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 8:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

There is no guarantee that the immi account will be updated to reflect completed medicals - in the past people have been issued visas with medicals still showing as pending. Updating status's is done by individuals and they are often busy processing applications.
Old Sep 2nd 2015, 11:30 am
Just Joined

Darrenb is an unknown quantity at this point

great, thanks for the info,