186 visa medicals

Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile 186 visa medicals

I am applying for a 186 visa as a mechanic.

My wife and I have 3 kids all 12 and under and we are all in great health. I am wondering though, does every application need a medical or do immi choose random applications ?

Another few questions.

1. Does my kids need a medical ?
2. How much do they cost ? (Too many options on website)
3. Is it a legal requirement for my company to pay the nomination fee of $1100 ?

Thanks
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:37 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 186 visa medicals

Originally Posted by riccardo1888
I am applying for a 186 visa as a mechanic.

My wife and I have 3 kids all 12 and under and we are all in great health. I am wondering though, does every application need a medical or do immi choose random applications ?
2. How much do they cost ? (Too many options on website)
3. Is it a legal requirement for my company to pay the nomination fee of $1100 ?

Thanks
Another few questions.

Everyone will need a medical, kids included - check this thread for costs - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=758390

I can't see any requirement for the company not to pass the cost onto you, but check out skill select - http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/186.aspx

You need to negotiate with them the best deal
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Another few questions.

Everyone will need a medical, kids included - check this thread for costs - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=758390

I can't see any requirement for the company not to pass the cost onto you, but check out skill select - http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/186.aspx

You need to negotiate with them the best deal
Hi the link is all uk prices, I am in qld !

Also is I all the family if we get picked or all 186 visas need a medical ?

Thanks for your reply
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi the link is all uk prices, I am in qld !

Also is I all the family if we get picked or all 186 visas need a medical ?

Thanks for your reply
Everybody needs a medical when applying for this visa, but I'm not sure of the cost but they need to be arranged with medibank health services - http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/heal...ealth-exam.htm
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Ok thanks again, I appreciate your help !
Old Feb 27th 2014, 11:54 am

Ok thanks again, I appreciate your help !
No worries - gets expensive quick doesn't it