176 family sponsored question

Old Jul 25th 2010, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

an12isha is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation 176 family sponsored question

Hi All

Can some one please advise me i am loding 176 family sponsored application to diac at the end of the month. SMP for queensland don't know when list will come out. After loding application at later date when SMP comes out if my husbands occupation bricklayer is on list can i change to smp state sponsorship. Also how long would family sponsorship application take brick layer is on new sol list please help.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

vikibuvan2in1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: 176 family sponsored question

My agent told me applicants after 1st july can't do that change.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: 176 family sponsored question

Why can you not change, do you have to start new application then
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

pseethar is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe you can change if you get through in the SMP.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply you should be able to change i just want to get application in then wait for SMP will start as priority 3 then when smp announced if brick layer is on list for queensland would be priority 2. My husband is turning 44 at the end of this month so need to make the move fast with application.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by an12isha
Thanks for reply you should be able to change i just want to get application in then wait for SMP will start as priority 3 then when smp announced if brick layer is on list for queensland would be priority 2. My husband is turning 44 at the end of this month so need to make the move fast with application.
Hi - We are in the same position with being able to get a 176 family sponsorship but will also want to change it to a state sponsored visa if Accountants are on the QLD SMP. I have been informed you aren't allowed to change once submitted. But then another person told me you were