Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

"Kiwi" Pete from the Algarve where are you?

"Kiwi" Pete from the Algarve where are you?

Old Aug 27th 2002, 5:06 am
Emmy & Phil

Default "Kiwi" Pete from the Algarve where are you?

I know it's a long shot but i am trying to find my dads friend. His name is Peter he
in his late forties he is/was married to Lorraine (British with a few kids). He ran a
bar in Luz in the Algarve for years but he returned to New Zealand after he got
married 8ish years ago. I know he is working on the rigs some where in New Zealand.
Anyone know him or have any idea where i can start to look? The problem is i cant
remember his surname or where in NZ he
is. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thankyou

Emily

Old Aug 27th 2002, 6:35 am
Tilly

Default Re: "Kiwi" Pete from the Algarve where are you?

Emmy & Phil wrote:
    > I know it's a long shot but i am trying to find my dads friend. His name is Peter
    > he in his late forties he is/was married to Lorraine (British with a few kids). He
    > ran a bar in Luz in the Algarve for years but he returned to New Zealand after he
    > got married 8ish years ago. I know he is working on the rigs some where in New
    > Zealand. Anyone know him or have any idea where i can start to look? The problem is
    > i cant remember his surname or where in NZ he is. Any help would be much
    > appreciated.

There is an oil rig off the coast of Taranaki. I hope this helps.

Tilly

climbaboard@remove_me.hotmail.com