Return of support docs

Old Jun 29th 2012, 5:18 am
Just Joined

TerriEllen will become famous soon enough
Default Return of support docs

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of how long it takes for supporting documents to be returned after applying for a new passport. I received my passport about 2 weeks ago but my documents haven't come back yet and there is absolutely no information on the net about how long it takes and unless I want to max out the CC and chop off both my arms, no-one to phone. Really ticked off about the lack of support for general enquiries.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

SarahRob198 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Return of support docs

If i remember rIghtly we received our passports before the supporting docs, was really worried. They must keep hold incase they need them any further.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 7:40 am
Just Joined

TerriEllen will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Return of support docs

Originally Posted by SarahRob198
If i remember rIghtly we received our passports before the supporting docs, was really worried. They must keep hold incase they need them any further.
I knew they wouldn't arrive till after my passport but 2+ weeks seems a little excessive. I was wondering if anyone knows if this amount of time is normal or if I should be concerned ... yet.