reference letter

Old Jul 22nd 2014, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

mahi123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default reference letter

hello all
i just want to ask that my husband got refernce letter from his current company with a computer generated signature not hand made signature so would it be acceptable by acs or not?
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 3:06 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: reference letter

Originally Posted by mahi123
hello all
i just want to ask that my husband got refernce letter from his current company with a computer generated signature not hand made signature so would it be acceptable by acs or not?
Are there any guidance notes on ACS site for references? May be better to ask them directly if it is acceptable - or can your husband ask his boss to do the reference again with actual signature?
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

aussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond reputeaussie_explorer has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Sparkles .

Your husband should contact the HR department for certified true copies
of computer generated payslips.

Best wishes
Ravi
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 10:23 am
Slow & Steady

ekhfaiz is an unknown quantity at this point

Following is mentioned in the Skill assessment guidelines:

Each employment reference must contain:
• Start and Finish Dates of Employment
• Description of Duties Performed
• Hours worked - Full time or Part time
• Country where Employment was completed
• Company Letterhead and signed by the author

So I would suggest to get the print of the document endorsed by the issuer on company letter head.

In my case I got the print and asked my manager to endorse it, which he did without any objections. Same was done my by HR lead as well.