Pre-Grant to Grant

Old Nov 7th 2006, 2:01 pm
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Pre-Grant to Grant

Hi all..
A quick question if you dont mind...

I had my pre-grant on the 27th October with a required itinery to be emailed to my CO. I did and he acknowledged my travel date to leave Australia on the 3rd Nov and said..
"Provided there are no other issues or concerns that arise between now and
the day you depart, I will be looking at granting your visa on the
03/11/2006."

I have now duely done and am back in the UK. However its the 7th Nov now and still no grant... I emailed him on Monday to say i had left but nothing. Its all agony just waiting for the final part.. arrrgh. How long is the norm to wait?
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:08 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pre-Grant to Grant

You should have heard by now. Re-send your email with a cc to the generic ASPC email address - adelaide.skilled.centre - at - immi.gov.au

Best regards.

Originally Posted by mark213
Hi all..
A quick question if you dont mind...

I had my pre-grant on the 27th October with a required itinery to be emailed to my CO. I did and he acknowledged my travel date to leave Australia on the 3rd Nov and said..
"Provided there are no other issues or concerns that arise between now and
the day you depart, I will be looking at granting your visa on the
03/11/2006."

I have now duely done and am back in the UK. However its the 7th Nov now and still no grant... I emailed him on Monday to say i had left but nothing. Its all agony just waiting for the final part.. arrrgh. How long is the norm to wait?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:40 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
You should have heard by now. Re-send your email with a cc to the generic ASPC email address - adelaide.skilled.centre - at - immi.gov.au

Best regards.
Thanks Alan - Arrived this morning. Think my CO was at the Melbourne Cup!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 8:48 am
Back to WA! Yay!

Originally Posted by mark213
Thanks Alan - Arrived this morning. Think my CO was at the Melbourne Cup!
For those wondering - Woo Hoo - Heres my timeline

Nov 08, 2006 Grant Letter Recieved
Oct 27, 2006 Pre-Grant Letter Recieved
Sep 27, 2006 Capital Investment Requested
Sep 8, 2006 Medicals arrived at LCU
Aug 22, 2006 Medicals Completed Emp Ref Sent
Aug 9, 2006 Medicals Requested and Employment History Clarification
Jun 1, 2006 Credit Card Charged
May 26, 2006 Added to Skills Matching DB
May 22, 2006 Acknowledgement Received
Apr 26, 2006 Posted Application
Feb 5, 2006 Police Records Applied For

Also here the Austimeline
http://www.austimeline.com/aus/displayApp.jsp?id=3920

Last edited by mark213; Nov 8th 2006 at 8:50 am.